'Bottle propping' warning after death of baby Alex Masters

'Bottle propping' warning after death of baby Alex Masters
 

A coroner has warned against giving babies "propped up" bottles of milk after a a four-month-old died when he was left to feed alone in his car seat.
Alex Masters choked to death on his milk after godmother Claire Sawyer fell asleep on the sofa at her Lincoln flat.
An inquest was told Miss Sawyer had given him a bottle of milk with a blanket propped underneath it.
Coroner Stuart Fisher said although it was not illegal, babies feeding from a propped bottle should be supervised.
The infant, from Gainsborough, died after being taken to Lincoln County Hospital on 3 October, 2015.
Miss... read more

 
10 February 2018 in Regional, Views: 143
Source: BBC
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28