Borussia Monchengladbach set to face UEFA action after letting off flares at Celtic Park
BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH could face a fine from UEFA after fans let off flares inside Celtic Park.
The German outfit's supporters let off the flares as they went 1-0 up on Celtic in their Champions League clash thanks to a goal from Lars Stindl.
UEFA have taken a dim view on flares in the past with Celtic being punished for using them on a number of occassions.
Celtic were last fined €13,000 for fans using flares during the Europa League clash with Fenerbahce last season.
Earlier this season, Legia Warsaw were also punished by UEFA for using flares during their Champions League defeat to... read more
- 15:04 Former marine takes on ride across USA
- 15:04 Breaking news: Police are investigating an ongoing incident at a...
- 15:03 Jeremy Meeks’ first interview reveals his troubled childhood
- 15:03 Chelsea’s Nathan Ake showed his worth against Tottenham, says...
- 15:03 Romania Eurovision 2017: Ilinca featuring Alex Florea – Yodel It!
- 15:02 Parties scramble to put forth candidates for shock election
- 15:02 Slam Dunk special guests are revealed
- 15:00 Woman who filmed trio in crown court said she was doing it to...
- 14:59 Snapped: Daniel Sturridge all smiles in training despite injury...
- 14:59 Rugby player Lily Partridge died after opponent's knee hit head
- 14:59 New United Airlines row as GIANT Birmingham bunny dies on flight to...
- 14:59 India, Afghanistan gave help to Pakistani Taliban, says group's...
- 14:59 Urgent warnings issued over social media 'suicide game'
- 14:59 Market Hall gigs will not be happening
- 14:59 The three new Cadbury bars every chocoholic needs to know about
- 14:58 RICS to relocate team to Birmingham
- 14:58 HS2 regen chief quits to take up new role in London
- 14:57 Snow and hail hit London just three weeks after hottest day of...
- 14:57 Two years jail for Carlisle man who contacted boy, 7
- 14:57 VIDEO: Firefighters continue to deal with one of Cumbria's biggest...
- 14:57 From Sardinia to South Yorkshire: Former Doncaster man pens first book
- 14:56 All set to serve up on the seafront
- 14:55 Adidas are launching a range of UltraBoost trainers made from...
- 14:55 Footage of Barrow man ramming pensioner on motorway to feature on...
- 14:55 Alice Ruggles murder trial: Trimaan Dhillon to be sentenced for...
- 14:54 New fight over land-locked ‘scrubland’
- 14:54 Tributes flood in for former Pock mayor
- 14:54 Ben pulls his socks up with six marathons in six days for charity
- 14:53 Manford back at Lowther
- 14:52 Manchester United give Paul Pogba and Antonio Valencia injury updates