Borussia Dortmund chief Hans-Joachim Watzke describes Henrikh Mkhitaryan's decision to join Manchester United as 'strange'... and says he won't ever come back
Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke has labelled Henrikh Mkhitaryan's decision to leave and join Manchester United over the summer as 'strange'.
Watzke also insists there will be no return for the Armenian international should things not work out for him at Old Trafford.
Mkhitaryan joined the Red Devils this summer in a deal worth around £26million, but has so far struggled to make an impact.
He's started just one Premier League match for his new side and has amassed just 105 minutes of action in the league so far thanks to injury, although he is available for selection tonight as... read more
- 04:39 NEW SMUGGLER SCOURGE: 17,000 Traffickers 'using Facebook to smuggle...
- 04:39 Mexico hints it will start TRADE WAR with the US if Donald Trump...
- 03:59 Boredom in Britain at a new low
- 03:40 Self-medicating by drinking wine before bedtime will only make your...
- 03:40 Five teenagers to face court on terror charges
- 03:35 David Miliband 'deeply concerned' for Labour's future
- 03:15 Let DEMOCRACY speak: Marine Le Pen SLAMS media for censoring French...
- 03:03 YOU’RE ON YOUR OWN: China CLASHES with Donald Trump over North...
- 02:59 Bolivia's San Pedro 'tourist prison', 20 years on
- 02:59 Could the next Messi come from Nigeria as Barcelona launches Lagos...
- 02:59 IS in Afghanistan: How successful has the group been?
- 02:59 Kim Jong-nam death: Unravelling the mystery
- 02:59 Did Trump win because his name came first in key states?
- 02:57 Move into a nursing home while you're still fit, says care tsar as...
- 02:53 HMRC rejects tax avoidance criticism
- 02:52 Can community projects offer a way to affordable care?
- 02:41 Illegal air pollution levels endangering health of capital's children
- 02:32 Guatemala expels abortion boat crew
- 02:32 Egypt's Coptic Christians flee Sinai after deadly attacks
- 02:21 City homes 'least affordable since 2009'
- 02:12 Boris Johnson to visit Egypt for talks with president
- 02:07 ADM brokerage arm shifts more trades onto computer screens
- 02:07 Alphabet's self-driving car unit sues Uber with trade theft charge
- 01:53 Fashion house BCBG Max Azria prepares for bankruptcy: sources
- 01:49 Smuggled rare ploughshare tortoises go on display for first time
- 01:49 China's Panchen Lama says to uphold 'glorious tradition' of patriotism
- 01:42 Get your dancing shoes on for Grimsby's Strictly Get Dancing
- 01:42 What mummy really thinks about everyday family life
- 01:42 Hankies and sticks: Why do people take up Morris dancing?
- 01:39 Southampton boss Claude Puel still stung by Ryan Giggs' winner in 2007