Boro fan denies using threatening and abusive language at Crystal Palace match
A Boro fan has denied using threatening and abusive language to provoke Crystal Palace fans at last month’s Premier League clash.
At Teesside Magistrates’ Court today, William Harold Myers pleaded not guilty to one charge of using threatening, abusive, insulting words or behaviour with intent to cause fear of, or provoke unlawful violence.
The 51-year-old of Hillcrest Drive, Nunthorpe , Middlesbrough , spoke to confirm his name address, date of birth and to deny the charge.
He was arrested after the Boro’s 2-1 defeat by the south London team on September 10.
Alison Gurden, defending,... read more
- 09:26 Police investigating death of man found inside Batley house
- 09:25 Leeds office site wins wellbeing prize
- 09:25 ‘Without the Leeds trauma centre, I wouldn’t be here today’
- 09:25 Power cut hits 60 South Yorkshire homes
- 09:24 Extra tickets released for Runrig’s farewell concert
- 09:23 Liverpool will sign a striker this summer, Roberto Firmino needs...
- 09:23 Orgasms, assemble: You can now get Avengers themed sex toys
- 09:23 St Johnstone boss Tommy Wright focusing on positives after Dens defeat
- 09:23 St Johnstone’s Stefan Scougall looking to finish season with a...
- 09:23 Slate will be wiped clean for play-offs, says Dundee United boss...
- 09:22 Daniele De Rossi ends his long wait for dream date at Anfield
- 09:22 Severe disruption to Northern train services after incident between...
- 09:22 Plans for new Premier Inn on Scarborough waterpark site revealed
- 09:22 'Nothing beats the hunt for tunes that will change your life':...
- 09:21 Fire crews tackle village blaze
- 09:21 Memorial wall in Radcliffe pays tribute to First World War heroes
- 09:20 Expansion planned at prominent Carlisle factory
- 09:20 Hospital apologises to actress Han Ye-seul for surgery error that...
- 09:20 Sarah Jessica Parker insists there’s ‘no catfight’ with Kim...
- 09:20 Severe disruption to Northern train services after incident between...
- 09:19 Library of Birmingham reopens following three day closure
- 09:19 Chorley Court Listings - Tuesday April 24 2018
- 09:19 Wigan teen rushed to burns unit with serious injuries following...
- 09:19 Sunderland teenager’s funding appeal to take part in Paralympics
- 09:18 The Leeds Fund: Confectioner’s sweet gift for young people
- 09:18 New Crown poker machine tampering claims to be investigated
- 09:18 Barnier says EU needs 'more clarity' from UK over its Brexit...
- 09:17 ‘I feared I’d be deported after 60 years here’
- 09:16 Boxing fans hail Muhammad Ali's 'best footwork ever' in AMAZING...
- 09:15 This is when the weather will get hot again in Birmingham after...