Boris Johnson says Russia 'in danger of becoming a pariah nation'
Russia has lured aid workers out in the open with "double tap" bombing raids in Syria, Boris Johnson has said.
Blasts send civilians scrambling to escape only for a second round of bombs to be dropped, according to the Foreign Secretary.
The Government has evidence that Russian jets have carried out the attacks, which are "unquestionably a war crime", he said.
Mr Johnson also appeared to take a swipe at former prime minister David Cameron and US president Barack Obama over their failure to deal with the Syrian civil war.
He told The Sun: "One thing I think is... read more
- 15:09 Sir Mo beats the heat to post British record at London Marathon
- 15:09 Ed Sheeran reveals new details about his next album
- 15:08 Research reveals women are taking control of their finances
- 15:07 Shock number of Cheshire businesses connected to organised crime...
- 15:07 Banking royal commission: Labor asks Turnbull for compensation scheme
- 15:07 Peak District tourism business workshops to push new marketing project
- 15:07 Club tropicália: the mesmerising power of Brazilian art
- 15:00 Thierry Henry wants Arsene Wenger to be remembered for 'changing...
- 15:00 Arsenal supporters pay tribute to departing manager Arsene Wenger...
- 14:58 Peak District tourism business workshops to push new marketing project
- 14:54 Arsenal issue update on Mohamed Elneny after Arsenal star appears...
- 14:54 Scots carer slept in grit bin overnight after ferry cancelled
- 14:54 Ronnie O'Sullivan storms back against Stephen Maguire to avoid a...
- 14:53 Chris Froome salbutamol case expected to be resolved before Tour de...
- 14:52 PICTURED: Dramatic images of spectacular lightning over Yorkshire
- 14:52 Suffragettes ride out for parity in cycling
- 14:52 Missing Hornsea couple may need medical help
- 14:52 A Lancashire man has died after being pulled from water in the Lake...
- 14:50 Motorway closures after 'serious collision' near Wigan
- 14:49 Killer whales seen in river Clyde
- 14:49 Windrush: Corbyn says PM ignored immigration policy warnings
- 14:47 London Marathon 2018: Katie Price is cheered on by supporters as...
- 14:45 Labour to seek local support for £250bn 'regional renaissance'
- 14:44 The club who could come calling for Arsene Wenger this summer -...
- 14:44 Why West Brom's late rally and denial of Liverpool was particularly...
- 14:43 Eliud Kipchoge wins men’s London Marathon as Mo Farah comes third
- 14:40 Review of ‘crucial’ flood alert system
- 14:40 On The Beat column: The latest police news for Pocklington and...
- 14:40 Syracuse University expels fraternity over racist video
- 14:40 Grantham woman competes on TV quiz show