Booze-fuelled man abused paramedics and squared-up to police
A drunken man was verbally abusive to paramedics and squared-up to police after he had called an ambulance because he was self-harming.
Chesterfield magistrates’ court heard on October 4 how Jeremy Keith Mellor, 40, of Springfield Rise, Matlock Bath, admitted being drunk and disorderly in a public place.
Prosecuting solicitor Angela Hadfield said: “It was 2,55am and Mellor had made a call to East Midlands Ambulance Service saying he had self-harmed and he was intoxicated and he hit the bonnet of the ambulance and was verbally abusive to ambulance staff and was making threats.
“He also... read more
- 13:34 This Morning viewers INCONSOLABLE as couple get married LIVE up The...
- 13:34 Bemusement arcade
- 13:34 Nigeria: Ogoni widows sue Shell over military crackdown
- 13:34 New parents naming babies after politicians
- 13:34 Specs help give Brian gift of sight
- 13:33 Alexis Sanchez, Lionel Messi and Javier Hernandez – the 40 stars...
- 13:33 Thrill-seekers stuck in mid-air for '45 minutes' on Smiler ride at...
- 13:33 Liverpool Transfer News: Lemar contact made, Sessegnon snub,...
- 13:32 15 treats you can get for free on your birthday
- 13:32 Battle to save Bowland’s skydancers
- 13:32 VOTE: Notts still supports smoking ban 10 years on
- 13:32 Pub bombings families face fresh wait to see if suspects will be...
- 13:32 Watch: Shock moment bank raiders smash silver 4x4 into bank
- 13:31 Nuneaton paedophile jailed for making more than 6,000 child abuse...
- 13:31 It's sofa so good for new furniture store
- 13:31 Donate your old phones to students
- 13:31 Classroom hero award is music to Sir's ears
- 13:30 Uber says never told self-driving car executive to take Waymo files
- 13:30 Firefighters called in after floor collapse leaves worker trapped...
- 13:29 Gallery: Blacon High School leavers prom 2017
- 13:28 Pregnant teen shoots boyfriend dead in front of daughter in YouTube...
- 13:28 Orange is the New Black cast: Who is Diane Guerrero? Meet the real...
- 13:26 Man charged over death of Dominique Wright following Thurgarton crash
- 13:26 Police appeal after glassing in Nottinghamshire town
- 13:26 Alvaro Morata was behind only Lionel Messi as La Liga's deadliest...
- 13:26 Joshua Buatsi can become the next Anthony Joshua and win a world...
- 13:25 Church marks 275 years
- 13:25 Crews rescue stream crash driver
- 13:25 Replica grenade scare
- 13:25 Listed status for football ground