Books covered for Convatec's $1.8 billion listing - sources
Books on the initial public offering (IPO) of medical products and technologies makers Convatec [IPO-CONV.L] were covered on the base deal size of $1.8 billion (1.47 billion pounds), sources said.
ConvaTec, whose products include wound dressings and colostomy bags, said earlier this month it expected at least 25 percent of its shares to be freely tradeable following the flotation. It could have a market value of about $7.2 billion.
(Reporting by Dasha Afanasieva and Robert Venes from IFR; editing by Pamela Barbaglia)
- 14:08 Mirfield councillors have hit out over proposals to build hundreds...
- 14:08 NOSTALGIA: The successful Morris family
- 14:08 The weirdest title of any show you'll see in Nottingham this...
- 14:07 Brig eyeing top spot after good run
- 14:07 UK engineering company GKN to sell Stromag unit to Altra for 184...
- 14:07 Mirfield councillors have hit out over proposals to build hundreds...
- 14:06 U.S. STOCK INDEX FUTURES EXTEND LOSSES, DOW JONES FUTURES AND S&P...
- 14:06 Gordon Anglesea GUILTY of sexually abusing boys
- 14:06 EXCLUSIVE 'I feel sorry for them': MIC's Louise Thompson reveals...
- 14:06 EXCLUSIVE: Pete Wicks' sexting partner Jacqui Ryland received DEATH...
- 14:06 This Sheffield bungalow has a guide price of £260,000 to £270,000
- 14:06 Dearne kids reconnect with nature through arts project
- 14:05 We’re backing the Grantham BID
- 14:04 Heather Wheeler: Variety of events in South Derbyshire never fails...
- 14:04 Childer Thornton £2m equine therapy centre to benefit people with...
- 14:04 Mirfield councillors have hit out over proposals to build hundreds...
- 14:03 Flammable fancy dress Hallowe’en warning is issued
- 14:03 Jus-Rol factory to be bought by bakery
- 14:03 Pools FA Cup clash switched
- 14:02 Gordon Anglesea: Former police chief guilty of child sex abuse
- 14:01 Carer who fought ISIS has restrictions lifted by police
- 14:01 Stock futures dip as investors assess earnings
- 14:01 Antonio Conte confirms major Chelsea boost: Key man fit to face...
- 14:01 Kevin de Bruyne questions Pep Guardiola's tactics after Barcelona loss
- 14:00 Rugby stars make up guard of honour for Anthony Foley funeral
- 13:59 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte basically confirms John Terry is ready...
- 13:58 Referee Howard Webb reveals former Coventry City striker Craig...
- 13:58 £52K upgrade to Featherstone gas distribution network
- 13:58 Half of British drivers set to hit the road for half-term
- 13:58 Shortlist announced for North East tourism awards