BOJ says it will trim buying in super-long JGBs in October
The Bank of Japan announced on Friday it plans to trim buying in Japanese government bonds with more than ten years to maturity in its initial market operation in October.
The BOJ last week said it would aim to guide the 10-year Japanese Government Bond (JGB) yield around zero percent, in addition to its existing policy of imposing negative interest rates of minus 0.10 percent on a portion of banks' deposits at the central bank.
(Reporting by Hideyuki Sano; Editing by Shri Navaratnam)
- 06:27 Derby news recap: The biggest stories in the last 24 hours
- 06:27 Tributes pour in for man who died after Derby Market Hall incident
- 06:26 Britain's 12 Brexit objectives - which are the most important?
- 06:26 Geordie Shore stars fuel rise in fake tans among men under 25
- 06:25 Northumberland Livestock
- 06:24 Petition calls for rail line to be re-opened
- 06:23 U.S exchanges rent helicopter, drape banner in pursuit of Snapchat IPO
- 06:23 Man Utd January arrival on Jose Mourinho: I've always loved him......
- 06:21 Wicked the musical is returning to Birmingham Hippodrome
- 06:21 Turkish parliament approves more constitutional reform articles
- 06:21 Celtic fans adored Kris Commons but the club and midfielder are...
- 06:21 Woman in cash battle with ex-husband seeks anonymity
- 06:21 Celtic named in top 60 of Deloitte's list of richest clubs
- 06:21 Funeral of Status Quo guitarist Rick Parfitt to take place in Surrey
- 06:21 Rangers star Barrie McKay says he's desperate to lift Scottish Cup...
- 06:21 Sailors celebrate record-breaking triumph in world's toughest...
- 06:21 Has Rangers chairman Dave King lost trust in Mark Warburton or is...
- 06:21 Pensioners and kids have embarrassed Hibs by racially abusing me...
- 06:21 Former Celtic star Billy Stark says 1988 final win convinced him...
- 06:19 EXCLUSIVE: Leader of Northampton Borough Council missed two council...
- 06:19 All Saints Church backs our 'Safe Places' appeal for Northampton...
- 06:19 "A good friend": Northampton man died in fall down stairs in 'drugs...
- 06:19 Table tennis trio from Daventry compete on national stage
- 06:19 Top 6 canal destinations around Daventry
- 06:18 Bond-trading bump shows Wall Street banks doing more with less
- 06:18 Davos CEOs 'go local' on supply chain in Trump era
- 06:18 Struggling hedge funds still expense bonuses, bar tabs
- 06:18 U.S. investors see more automation, not jobs, under Trump...
- 06:17 Richest clubs in world football: New study reveals top...
- 06:16 Why Chelsea decided to complete this transfer deal