Body found believed to be that of missing Chesterfield man John Lowe
A body has been found in woodland, which is believed to be that of missing Derbyshire man John Lowe.
Mr Lowe, 68, was last seen at his house in Sycamore Avenue, Chesterfield, on Tuesday, October 4.
READ MORE: Concern grows for missing diabetic man John Lowe A police spokesman said: "The body of a man found in Hasland is thought to be that of missing man John Lowe.
"A body was discovered in a wooded area off Ingleton Road yesterday afternoon (Sunday, October 9). Formal identification is yet to take place. The death is not being treated as suspicious."
IN OTHER NEWS: Killer... read more
- 13:20 Transfer News: Arsenal move after Man Utd deal, Everton bid...
- 13:20 Are you ready to get up close for National Hugging Day?
- 13:20 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte sends message to fans: This is what I...
- 13:17 Football club broken into again
- 13:16 Transfer News: Chelsea midfielder bid, Liverpool striker swoop, Man...
- 13:15 Ex-partner fined after damaging door in bust-up with pub landlord
- 13:14 Outlander actress Caitriona Balfe joins the Women's March in...
- 13:13 Former Leeds United star makes huge transfer prediction
- 13:13 Jamie Carragher: Liverpool should have made this deal happen two...
- 13:12 Neither fear - nor ignore - your January debt
- 13:12 Poppy Widdison: Daily Mail columnist asks, 'who will save the next...
- 13:12 Is it illegal if someone parks in front of your house?
- 13:11 Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool set to do battle over winger deal:...
- 13:10 Disability support worker ‘beat autistic child and called him a...
- 13:08 Farage CONGRATULATES Trump rioters – for turning EVERYONE against them
- 13:08 Man dies after collision near Solihull Hospital in September 2016
- 13:08 Folk band Fleetwood Cave launch new album and tour
- 13:08 Carlisle care workers hailed as ‘truly remarkable’
- 13:07 Alleged drug find leads to Burton arrests
- 13:07 Brothers thank Burton's Queen's Hospital as Leaside Singers put on...
- 13:07 Burton Albion transfer news: Jamie Ward returns to Nottingham Forest
- 13:06 Should schools ban mobile phones in class?
- 13:04 Turkey's President Erdogan wins power-boosting vote
- 13:03 Charlton explain why match against Scunthorpe was postponed
- 13:02 Dimitri Payet is skilled enough to play for Real Madrid......
- 13:02 Carlos Tevez denies he is the highest paid player in world football...
- 13:02 Arsenal starlet Alex Iwobi can be like Dimitri Payet in few...
- 13:01 Drink-driver was tracked down after leaving reg plate at crash scene
- 13:00 Earlsdon Festival organisers in plea for help to ensure event goes...
- 12:57 Drink-driver was tracked down after leaving reg plate at crash scene