Blustery winds hit North East Lincolnshire as pair of storms head to UK
The Grimsby area has been hit by strong winds overnight as two storms made their way towards the UK.
The Met Office had warned that a pair of storms - Karl and Lisa - were combining in the Atlantic and heading over to Europe.
Overnight, we experienced gusts of up to 40mph, and the Met Office forecast is one for continued blustery winds today.
It will be largely dry, with a high of 17C, a little cooler than yesterday's 22C.
Tomorrow will also be dry and still windy, with 25mph gusts.
More news: Driver who had keys wrestled from him by mums is banned from the roads
Looking ahead to the... read more
- 14:21 Bike Butlers set to give cyclists a five-star experience
- 14:21 Parents allow kids to spend over 20 hours at computer over half term
- 14:20 Books covered for Misys' London IPO - sources
- 14:20 Parents allow kids to spend over 20 hours at computer over half term
- 14:20 Mkhitaryan spotted at Manchester United’s team hotel ahead EFL Cup...
- 14:19 Two 'great losses': More tributes pour in for University of Chester...
- 14:19 'Extremely rare' King Edward VIII coin goes on display
- 14:19 Lincoln United beat FA Cup giant-killers Stamford to claim County Cup
- 14:18 Danish payments firm says fears 100,000 credit cards hacked
- 14:18 Commodity traders must go digital or face extinction: report
- 14:18 Parents allow kids to spend over 20 hours at computer over half term
- 14:17 Prison worker found guilty of misconduct over affair with inmate
- 14:17 Deadline for secondary school applications looming
- 14:16 Parents allow kids to spend over 20 hours at computer over half term
- 14:15 Baldrick 'ready to serve' if Tories need help with 'cunning plan'...
- 14:15 JML tycoon John Mills: City not under serious threat of relocation...
- 14:15 Parents allow kids to spend over 20 hours at computer over half term
- 14:15 Access to European security databases post Brexit is 'mission...
- 14:15 Qantas pilots angry about strict new dress code that BANS handlebar...
- 14:15 Now THAT'S a hidden treasure! Rare hand-painted world maps from the...
- 14:15 Passenger plane 'BOUNCED twice' during a hard landing that left...
- 14:15 Into the white: Dreamy footage reveals haunting beauty of the...
- 14:15 Mosquitos to be infected with bacteria in fight against Zika virus
- 14:15 Eddie Alvarez: Conor McGregor wanted nothing to do with me before I...
- 14:15 Premier Inn is voted the best UK hotel chain and a brand owned by...
- 14:15 Weekend disruption on trains into city
- 14:15 'It snows in Afghanistan and the English DON'T have bad teeth':...
- 14:15 Ian Poulter looks for comeback victory against weakened field at...
- 14:15 London Stadium security Q&A: West Ham vs Chelsea is the biggest...
- 14:15 Mosquito army released in Zika fight in Brazil & Colombia