Blue Arrow takes fundraising on the road for cancer charities
Staff at Blue Arrow in Rugby took their fundraising efforts on the road last week to help raise money for two cancer charities.
The employees travelled to 14 of their business clients on Wednesday, September 28, selling tea, coffee and cakes for a good cause.
Staff also sold raffle tickets giving people the chance to win a TV and Rugby’s MP Mark Pawsey joined them for a brew.
It was organised in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support and Cancer Research UK and raised £331.
- 10:09 France - Reasons to be bullish despite election stress
- 10:09 'Harder, faster, louder': how drone-pilot drama Grounded shook the...
- 10:09 VIDEO: "I don't regret it:" Local professional boxer who served 21...
- 10:09 Hartlepool boy remains in a critical condition today
- 10:09 Traffic lights causing chaos in Bramley Vale
- 10:09 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:09 New club is launched to help those with dementia
- 10:09 Colleagues to host charity football match in memory of Peter
- 10:09 Kedleston Road bus crash outside University of Derby - ambulance...
- 10:08 Cesc Fabregas wants to stay at Chelsea to continue education under...
- 10:08 Lancashire women to make history
- 10:08 For the love of God stop celebrating Pancake Day with the...
- 10:08 Barcelona ace opens up on managerial uncertainty: This is what the...
- 10:08 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:08 Mardi Gras day 2017: What is Mardi Gras and how is it celebrated?
- 10:08 Firefighters called to arson attack in Sheffield playground
- 10:07 Half-term success for Leamington players across the Midlands area
- 10:07 Southam United boss issues apology after Stafford thrashing
- 10:07 White kids in deprived areas ‘up to 75 times more likely’ to be in...
- 10:07 WIN! Cirque du Soleil tickets
- 10:07 Two-wheeled heroes call for volunteers
- 10:07 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:07 Who joins Harry Kane and Cesc Fabregas in the Premier League team...
- 10:07 New Mills pupils’ artwork helps to spread the word
- 10:07 Roy Keane backs Man United to make shock move for Prem star
- 10:07 Colleagues to host charity football match in memory of Peter
- 10:06 Wonderland review: A 'daring take on two literary classics'
- 10:06 WIN! Cirque du Soleil tickets
- 10:06 Opening date revealed for McDonald's in Matlock
- 10:06 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield