Blood-soaked Gwynedd man tasered twice by police as he threatened to 'take them all on'
Police had to taser a man twice to bring him under control after he threatened to “take them all on” following a fracas in a pub beer garden.
Officers called to the Albert in Caernarfon on January 23 found Jason Lee Roberts, of Bro Rhythallt, Llanrug, shouting, swearing and acting aggressively.
The 27-year-old had taken his shirt off and was covered in blood from a cut to the head, Caernarfon Crown Court heard.
He had earlier been in an argument with a group of men, and refused to co-operate with police.
Ffion Tomos, prosecuting, said: “Despite numerous requests by the officers to calm... read more
- 01:02 Liversedge slip down table after derby defeat
- 00:58 Italy to seize NGO rescue ships as migrant row deepens
- 00:55 Dr Therese Coffey: Everyone has a part to play to clean up our air
- 00:54 Local groups invited to apply for Bowhill funding
- 00:51 Airbus plans UK job cuts amid fears of hard Brexit impact
- 00:50 Sudoku 4093 hard
- 00:49 Royal Ascot 2018 day four tips: Billesdon Brook can land the...
- 00:47 Dr Therese Coffey: Everyone has a part to play to clean up our air
- 00:41 Misconceptions around mental health are making 1 in 4 delay...
- 00:41 'Dangerous' carbon monoxide alarms removed from Amazon and eBay
- 00:39 Church prepares for visiting choral society's concert
- 00:39 The Yorkshire Post says: Pound for pound. Why park cuts should be a...
- 00:39 The Yorkshire Post says: House out of order. Brexit and Commons reform
- 00:39 Bill Carmichael: Battle for Brexit became rout of rebels
- 00:38 Sturgeon to hold talks with UK government
- 00:35 Slideshow: Birkenshaw Christmas lights
- 00:35 Sharks, Moor and Celtic suffer Conference defeats
- 00:30 Migrant children: Pentagon asked to house migrant minors
- 00:26 Part-privatisation of probation sector 'is a mess', MPs say
- 00:24 The UK's rapid return to city centre living
- 00:18 MPs to investigate 'fast fashion' impact
- 00:18 Probation system 'a mess' despite reforms, say MPs
- 00:17 Are Instagram stars facing a brand backlash?
- 00:12 Church of England makes last-minute approach to abuse survivors
- 00:11 Viewpoint: Why the Kashmir government fall is a tragedy
- 00:10 BREAKING: Eurozone nations agree to end Greece austerity with debt...
- 00:06 Quebec City mosque shooter 'not a monster' say parents
- 00:06 Chelsea reportedly agree £31m deal to sign Juventus centre-back...
- 00:05 House of Fraser rescue plan faces vote
- 23:50 Sanderson delighted as 'fantastic day' puts Northants on brink of...