Blocked chimney leads to fire crew call out



Two appliances were called to Rampside Road, Barrow, on Friday at 15.29 after being alerted to a stove fire.
The fire service reported that one woman escaped from her house following the incident.
On arrival, two fire fighters with breathing apparatus and a single jet house brought the stove under control
Early investigation indicated a blocked chimney forced smoke back into the house, with the fire remaining inside the stove.
The fire service reiterated the importance of ensuring that chimneys are swept regularly, especially during the winter.
read more

 
8 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 34
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31