Blackpool Victoria Hospital fridge blunder over jabs

Blackpool Victoria Hospital fridge blunder over jabs
 

Potentially life-saving vaccinations given to patients at A&E over the past TWO years may not have worked properly because a hospital fridge wasn’t set at the right temperature.
The blunder, described by health bosses as a ‘serious untoward incident’, affected almost 230 patients across the Fylde coast and sparked an internal investigation at Blackpool Victoria Hospital.
The vaccines were all given between April 1, 2014, and May 1, 2016, for hepatitis B, a major cause of serious liver disease, and tetanus, which can be deadly if left untreated.
Those given suspected duff doses have now... read more

 
30 September 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 32
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31