Blackpool 2-4 Blackburn: Rovers up to fourth in League One as Marcus Antonsson continue scoring run
In-form Blackburn moved up to fourth in the Sky Bet League One table after beating Blackpool 4-2 at Bloomfield Road.
Marcus Antonsson scored his fourth goal in as many games to give Rovers a 25th-minute lead and Bradley Dack restored their advantage on the stroke of half-time after Kelvin Mellor had equalised.
Blackburn made it 4-1 with two goals in quick succession from Charlie Mulgrew - his seventh of the season - and Paul Downing midway through the second period before Blackpool substitute Danny Philliskirk netted a 75th-minute consolation for the hosts.
It was Rovers' fourth successive... read more
- 13:13 Bank holiday bin changes for Copeland
- 13:13 Spring fair draws crowds to Holker Hall
- 13:12 How a trip to the Metrocentre left woman minutes away from tragedy...
- 13:11 A who's who guide to this Harry and Meghan official wedding photo
- 13:11 Mayor uses own deciding vote - to re-elect himself
- 13:11 Bristol City striker banned for spitting at Birmingham City ace
- 13:11 Victory for campaigners as housing plans for Sunderland's West Park...
- 13:11 Sunderland music festival backs forces veterans' support group
- 13:10 Mirfield's new mayor promises task force for a brighter future
- 13:08 What is a Humanist funeral? Dale Winton to be laid to rest at...
- 13:07 Melton friends set their sights on China trek for Dove Cottage
- 13:06 MANCHESTER ARENA ATTACK ONE YEAR ON: How the anniversary is being...
- 13:06 Family fun day for firefighter Stefan in Gainsborough
- 13:06 Flowers from the Farm win gold at Chelsea Flower Show debut
- 13:06 Fears for future of hen harriers after second bird vanishes in Cumbria
- 13:06 Man accused of launching "vicious attack" on his friend in a hotel...
- 13:06 Yorkshire rail strikes confirmed this week: What days will trains...
- 13:04 West Midlands Mayor Andy Street wants control of hundreds of...
- 13:04 2018 World Cup: Harry Kane named England captain - reaction
- 13:03 Millom Park Run members take on a different type of challenge
- 13:03 Barrow man banned from ringing 999 'unless in life-threatening...
- 13:03 Fears for future of hen harriers after second bird vanishes in Cumbria
- 13:02 Cheshire police boss backs campaign to tackle mental health issues...
- 13:02 DERBY FAN’S VIEW: disloyal Rowett is jumping ship when we need...
- 13:01 Arsenal new home kit for 2018/19: Check out Puma shirt for next season
- 13:01 BBC Coventry and Warwickshire presenter Bob Brolly suffers stroke
- 13:01 Police say missing Coventry schoolboy has been found safe and well
- 13:01 NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY COUNCIL: Orthodontist service expansion
- 13:01 Watch terrifying moment a cyclist is ambushed by masked gang...
- 13:01 Senior Catholic bishop convicted of covering up child sex abuse