Black Country pub shut for good after string of violent attacks
A troubled Black Country pub at the centre of an attempted murder and other violent attacks has been closed for good.
Police say the Earl of Dudley Arms on Wellington Road, which has been closed since last Christmas, had become a ‘stronghold’ for gang related attacks.
The pub, which has been the scene of a string of violent attacks and a stabbing, had its licence revoked in February.
And despite the owners appealing the decision, magistrates have now ruled that the Earl of Dudley should remain closed.
Read More Earl of Dudley Arms pub forced to close after violent crimes linked to premises... read more
- 21:40 Transfer rumour: West Brom and Hull 'have Egypt international watched'
- 21:38 Theresa May reveals whether EU nationals will be allowed to stay in...
- 21:38 Leader comment: Brexit denial is more malady than melody
- 21:38 Checks find combustible cladding on seven tower blocks
- 21:37 Tom Cruise sex shock: He 'juggled Bible study and bl** jobs' on set...
- 21:34 Police appeal for dash-cam footage after reported sex attack in Wirral
- 21:32 Jaylen Brown Exclusive: Boston Celtics fans will be excited about...
- 21:32 Alexis Sanchez will decide Arsenal future after 'break' - Lee Dixon
- 21:32 Mohamed Salah: Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp hails second summer signing
- 21:32 Roger Federer looking forward to Wimbledon showdown to challenge...
- 21:32 Liverpool confirm Roberto Firmino as new number nine: Club offers...
- 21:32 Rory McIlroy disappointed with missed putts but feeling optimistic...
- 21:31 Fears cliff may collapse a third time after giant crack appears...
- 21:31 Plans to close two Derby city centre car parks concerns drivers -...
- 21:27 Mohamed Salah to wear No.11 at Liverpool after completing £39m...
- 21:27 I’ll give county a determined and loud voice
- 21:27 Passengers face three more days of misery after new rail strike is...
- 21:25 Global stocks advance on modest oil bounce
- 21:25 U.S. voices concern about violence against monitors in east Ukraine
- 21:24 Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp delighted with Mohamed Salah transfer
- 21:22 Done Deal: Liverpool complete Mohamed Salah transfer
- 21:22 Tail docking row: could it cost Nicola Sturgeon votes?
- 21:22 What can the SNP teach Theresa May about minority government?
- 21:22 May offers EU nationals the right to stay after Brexit
- 21:19 Wall St. ends flat but healthcare stocks rally
- 21:18 US man 'gave Chinese agent secrets'
- 21:17 Fears for missing Thornliebank pensioner as police appeal for...
- 21:16 Chelsea striker Bertrand Traore on brink of move to Lyon for £16m
- 21:16 Germany 1-1 Chile: Alexis Sanchez becomes country's record goal...
- 21:14 EU citizens WILL be able to stay in the UK after Brexit