Bizarre Manchester United FC training sessions considered by former boss van Gaal
Manchester United players could have been weaing virtual reality headsets during training if former boss Louis van Gaal had had his way.
The Dutchman, who was sacked after guiding United to FA Cup success against Crystal Palace at Wembley in May, had used the technology previously at the 2014 World Cup with Holland.
Max Reckers, van Gaal's performance analyst at Old Trafford, said the hi-tech goggles, which would have given individual players a 360-degree review of match situations they had been in, could have been introduced report the Manchester Evening News .
Read More Manchester United... read more
- 10:40 Benedict Cumberbatch brands Martin Freeman 'pathetic' over Sherlock...
- 10:40 Man found dead in lake at Elmdon Park, Solihull
- 10:40 Nile Rodgers left 'heartbroken' by Avicii during 'drunk' final show...
- 10:38 Police recover three stolen cars in Hartlepool chase
- 10:38 This famous pub is set to reopen in May after unexpected closure
- 10:38 Australian Commonwealth Games mayor came to Birmingham and this is...
- 10:37 Michael J. Fox is recovering from spinal surgery ‘unrelated to his...
- 10:36 Motorists warned to take care following spate of accidents
- 10:36 TV Review: The Button + Home From Home + Wannabe
- 10:35 ‘That show was as white as it gets!’ Sex and the City’s problematic...
- 10:34 Aston Merrygold set to Rip It Up with Strictly Come Dancing...
- 10:32 How Arsene Wenger changed English football and it's attitude...
- 10:31 Black Mirror’s Michaela Coel celebrates her glorious melanin amid...
- 10:31 Motorists warned to take care following spate of accidents
- 10:31 Frankley Killers YouTube gangster among criminals jailed for more...
- 10:30 County cricket: Yorkshire v Notts, Somerset v Worcs and more – live!
- 10:29 Coventry RFC to mark passing of John Gardiner ahead of Darlington...
- 10:28 Have you seen missing man William Hope?
- 10:25 Camping in France is a full-on bargain: Discovering the delights of...
- 10:25 Why Lily James's new movie will make you giddy for Guernsey - an...
- 10:23 Nail artist Catalano
- 10:21 Scandal-hit councillor Lewis Ritchie under fire for no shows
- 10:18 Car wash planned at garden centre near Carlisle
- 10:17 ‘I’m 41, single, disabled, broody. And still considering my options’
- 10:17 'It feels like having a limb cut off': the pain of friendship breakups
- 10:17 Blind date: ‘Awkward moments? Maybe when I ate food off his plate’
- 10:17 The secret to… combining your finances as a couple
- 10:16 Ripley girl selling precious toy to raise funds for air ambulance
- 10:14 Ban on plastic bags to be introduced at markets in Warwick District
- 10:14 The Nostalgia Column with Margaret Watson