Bitcoin warning: Former Nasdaq chief says you can tell which cryptocurrency will TRIUMPH
Glenn Hutchins has revealed how public investors can know which one of the leading cryptocurrencies will be the "right answer" and continue to thrive.
He predicted that some of the leading cryptocurrencies will fade away with only a few successfully taking over the marketplace.
Mr Hutchins, who is the former Chairman of Nasdaq and one of the first establishment investors in bitcoin, compared the cryptocurrency battle to the beginning of the internet
Referring to the original commercial websites online, he said: "You want to Google - you don't want to be Pets.Com."
Asked... read more
- 12:42 Craig David gives ship-stopping performance at launch of new Tui...
- 12:42 'I am glad we are playing Aston Villa' - what the Fulham fans are...
- 12:41 The show goes on - but not so much fun
- 12:41 A dog which attacked a man in the street has been spared from being...
- 12:40 This Midlands M&S store is set to close
- 12:40 A dog which attacked a man in the street has been spared from being...
- 12:40 M&S bosses look to close more than 100 stores - is Burton safe?
- 12:40 Welcome to impossible: The Golden Knights and the NHL miracle that...
- 12:40 First artists announced for Kenilworth Arts Festival
- 12:39 Gary Roberts could remain a Chester FC player for next season
- 12:39 Tragic story behind £350,000 electric Jaguar Prince Harry drove at...
- 12:39 11 things that everyone with irregular periods will relate to
- 12:38 Shock as 'funeral director' car given parking ticket at Carlisle...
- 12:38 More than one way to break into England one-day side insists Keaton...
- 12:37 YP Letters: These unelected Lords have no place in democratic society
- 12:37 Halifax farmer’s beloved possessions go up for auction
- 12:37 YP Letters: Region fials to profit from Tour de Yorkshire
- 12:36 M&S announce store closures across the country
- 12:36 Talented footballer, 20, dies in Amsterdam drowning tragedy
- 12:35 Former Nuneaton and Bedworth mayor's magnificent £33,000 civic...
- 12:35 M&S to close more than 100 stores as part of major restructure
- 12:34 Travel: Murrayshall House Hotel and Golf Courses, Scone
- 12:34 Edinburgh Castle named UK’s fourth best landmark in TripAdvisor awards
- 12:34 London traffic’s so bad that it’s quicker to walk and a bus is...
- 12:34 A dog which attacked a man in the street has been spared from being...
- 12:32 Chinese-Australian billionaire involved in UN bribery case, MP claims
- 12:33 Man arrested over murder of baby girl in Sheffield
- 12:32 Former police race adviser accused of racially abusing man in...
- 12:32 Real Madrid aim to ‘announce Man Utd transfer agreement’ after...
- 12:30 Sellafield workers recognised for promoting diversity