Bishop Heber High School, Chester students to host Christmas fair
A Christmas fair is being organised by Bishop Heber High School Sixth Form students in aid of Hope House Hospice and Friends of Heber.
The fair will take place on Friday, December 2, from 5pm-8pm in the main school hall at Bishop Heber High School.
The free event at the Malpas school will include Christmas themed stalls, a raffle, and a range of refreshments including mulled wine, mince pies and turkey and cranberry baps.
It is being organised by BTEC business studies students as part of their coursework.
Read More Malpas Bishop Heber High School welcomes new Year 7 students
Hope House... read more
- 04:31 Public asked to stay away from Cardigan Bay dolphins
- 04:31 Alana Mian and Hameeda Begum: Bolton arson probe continues
- 04:06 Syrian barrel bomb attack on rebels jeopardises US-Russia deal
- 03:58 Unravelling the mystery of Akon's Wakanda
- 03:41 Mesut Ozil to request Arsenal’s No.10 shirt after Jack Wilshere’s exit
- 03:31 Eureka turns training pitch for girls
- 02:45 Momentum chief Jon Lansman's 'run on pound' fear
- 02:39 BREAKING: Ex-South Korean Prime Minister Kim Jong-Pil has died
- 02:32 Is racism worsening Australia's China influence row?
- 02:32 Turkey's elections explained in 100 and 500 words
- 02:31 Ariana Grande boasts about size of Pete Davidson's manhood in...
- 02:31 Priyanka Chopra takes Nick Jonas to Mumbai! Actress wears racy...
- 02:31 Victoria Beckham flashes a glimpse of her bra under her semi-sheer...
- 02:31 Love Island: Dumped Rosie takes a swipe at Lauren Goodger following...
- 02:31 Ant McPartlin 'offers Lisa Armstrong their London home in a bid to...
- 02:31 Newsreader Natasha Kaplinsky's eight-year-old daughter suffers...
- 02:31 Meghan Trainor flashes cleavage and her giant engagement ring at...
- 02:18 Anthony Bourdain: Chef's mother plans memorial tattoo
- 02:14 Why many mums are better than one
- 02:05 Forced asset sales by banks destroying farmers' lives, Nationals...
- 02:04 When the going gets tough, the tough get mucky
- 01:50 North Korean propaganda changes its tune
- 01:33 Teens on 9-1 GCSEs: 'Everyone's worried about grade boundaries'
- 01:33 Meet Game of Thrones' woman of weapons
- 01:25 The Aquarius: Migrant taxi service or charitable rescuers?
- 01:23 Tom Richmond: Tories could pay dearly for their attitude to the North
- 01:22 Codebreaking Bombe moves to computer museum
- 01:21 Charity issues plea to parents as holidays end
- 01:21 Renting a way of life in hard-up Britain
- 01:14 The Yorkshire Post says: Brexit crash landing fears. Airbus chief...