Birmingham International Holdings Ltd's latest accounts reveal reliance on loans
The latest accounts of Birmingham City’s parent company once again reveal the price of relegation from the Premier League in 2011.
Birmingham International Holdings have today announced their latest figures which underline how the firm has come to rely on Trillion Trophy Asia’s bail-out.
In the 12 months up to the end of June 2016 BIH moved from a position of net assets of around £4.6m to net liabilities of more than £5.3m.
The year covered was the first following the loss of parachute payments from the Premier League, a loss of around £7.8 million in funding.
Most of this has been met by a... read more
- 00:16 This weekend’s local league matches....
- 00:12 Golden day for Berwick fighters with eight European BJJ titles
- 00:07 GTR’s injunction bid living in wonderland
- 00:07 Fishing expedition without a catch
- 00:07 Direction an antidote to medical melodramatics
- 00:07 All together now for Corbyn
- 00:07 IOC demands Tokyo reduce Games costs
- 00:07 Ronaldinho wants to support Chapecoense’s rebuild
- 00:08 Hello there! Chimps can recognise friends with a single glance at...
- 00:07 Formula One: Rosberg calls it quits: ‘I am done’
- 00:08 Iron Man suits, X ray detectors and a fake Facebook and Twitter for...
- 00:07 The Cuban people still need our solidarity
- 00:08 Stackable soccer pitches could bring sport into the city: Radical...
- 00:07 Accessibility for all shouldn’t be this hard
- 00:08 The 'Netflix AI' set to hunt for aliens: Machine learning algorithm...
- 00:07 Labour cannot win the next election with a Ukip agenda
- 00:08 Former Liverpool striker opens up: My warning for Anfield ace Ben...
- 00:08 Watch the world's biggest cities evolve: Google's timelapse reveals...
- 00:07 Do not mourn – organise
- 00:07 Hasta la victoria siempre
- 00:07 United States: Trump promises ‘peace’
- 00:07 Indonesia: 10 arrested for ‘plotting to turn protest to coup’
- 00:07 Labour to cut fares with nationalisation
- 00:07 Tory toff claims he ‘knows what it’s like to be poor’
- 00:07 Lack of clarity on sanctions ‘leads to postcode lottery’
- 00:06 Lib Dems claim Richmond shock is sign of turning tide on Brexit
- 00:04 Money transfer firm WorldRemit eyes new markets, growth
- 00:03 Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo gets in the zone ahead of...
- 00:03 Liverpool under 23s coach Michael Beale set to become Sao Paulo...
- 00:03 Walter Mazzarri defends Watford team over disciplinary record as...