Birmingham City boss Gary Rowett responds to Derby County rumours
Gary Rowett has responded to speculation linking him with the potential vacancy at Derby County by insisting he ‘loves his job’ at Birmingham City.
Within hours of Nigel Pearson’s suspension being made public, reports in the national media had installed Rowett as the first choice to take over at the iPro.
However, one bookmaker has Rowett as just the fourth favourite - even though Pearson has not actually been relieved of his duties.
Steve Bruce, current caretaker Chris Powell and former boss Steve McClaren are shorter odds and Rowett distanced himself from the speculation.
Read More... read more
- 13:13 Do Not Disturb: Macdonald Resort, Aviemore
- 13:12 Trump defends himself over SWEDEN terror claims and cites Fox News...
- 13:12 Man taken to hospital after attack on Chestnut Street in Deighton
- 13:12 In the courts of Lincolnshire...
- 13:11 "Wrexham AFC are a good side, we had to keep ourselves in the game"
- 13:10 Why it is now harder to illegally stream football and movies
- 13:10 Undercover police sting snared 'predatory' man trying to incite...
- 13:09 How can we alter farming practices in upland Wales to ensure its...
- 13:09 ‘Homeless’ begging gang pictured getting out of car together before...
- 13:09 VIDEO: Notts protesters try to stop council tree cull
- 13:09 Paedophile David Sutton smuggles blade into Hull court dock on...
- 13:09 Arson investigation after elderly man's mobility scooter set-alight
- 13:08 Joey Essex just swore live on This Morning – because of a ‘f**king...
- 13:08 Lucas Perez wants to leave Arsenal ‘at any cost’, confirms...
- 13:08 £117k youth club windfall
- 13:08 New chief commits to action plan on rural crime
- 13:07 Footage shows scuffles outside ground as Mansfield Town lose at...
- 13:07 Roe v Wade: plaintiff's death highlights weakening of abortion...
- 13:07 NHS trusts overspent by nearly £900m
- 13:06 Police probe 100-man brawl in city centre
- 13:06 Can you help this mother find her late son's lost artworks?
- 13:06 Is former Birmingham City hero Paul Caddis about to find a new club?
- 13:05 LETTER: Beakers were not just limited to Batley!
- 13:05 Shigellosis: Everything you need to know about this highly...
- 13:05 Fizzy drinks spark liver disease warning
- 13:05 Particles from outer space ‘wreaking low-grade havoc on mobile...
- 13:04 Confue on target but Town fail to take maximum points
- 13:04 Grammar school 'would be a waste'
- 13:04 Skiing soldier slaloms his way to glory
- 13:04 Port Vale v Bristol Rovers: Call for police and steward conduct probe