Bin lorry probed in hunt for missing RAF man
Police investigating the disappearance of an RAF serviceman have seized a bin lorry for examination following analysis of mobile phone data.
Corrie McKeague, 23, who has been missing for more than a week, was last seen in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, in the early hours of September 24.
Analysis of mobile phone data shows his phone moved between Bury St Edmunds and Barton Mills, more than 12 miles (19km) away, on the morning of his disappearance, Suffolk Police said.
Officers do not believe Mr McKeague was in the lorry, but have said his phone may have been lost or discarded and police are... read more
- 08:47 WEATHER ALERT: Met Office issues yellow warning for snow in...
- 08:47 Real-life Notebook couple die side-by-side after 80 year romance
- 08:46 New plan for volunteers to fine speeders
- 08:46 Man Utd News: Huge Real Madrid update, big Bale claim, Merson on...
- 08:45 RBS posts its first profit in 10 years
- 08:45 Mrs Brown's Boys star lands new primetime BBC1 show with a difference
- 08:45 William Hill pushed into loss by Australia writedown
- 08:44 Wigan rape victim's race fears after attack
- 08:44 IKEA recalls popular sweets over fears of rodent infestation
- 08:44 Rooms added to golf club hotel plans
- 08:44 Log burner may have caused blaze which badly damaged holiday homes...
- 08:44 'Burnt out' van on M1
- 08:43 Coronation Street news: Josh Tucker star makes Phelan confession -...
- 08:42 Lions present life-saving device to local family
- 08:41 Man Utd ‘willing to match £200m’ PSG paid for Neymar: Superstar...
- 08:41 'Burnt out' van on M1
- 08:39 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang watches Arsenal reach Europa League...
- 08:39 WEATHER ALERT: Met Office issues yellow warning for snow
- 08:38 Pound LIVE: Sterling fights back as taxpayer owned RBS FINALLY...
- 08:38 Man held over London stabbing murders as police link attacks
- 08:36 Joe Root admits he did not deliver during England’s Ashes defeat –...
- 08:35 Disruption expected as shipyard transport heavy load through Barrow
- 08:35 Ben Turner on how relegation from the Championship could alter the...
- 08:35 You could be fined £1,000 for any rude hand gesture while driving
- 08:34 Spread your options: 10 of the best Nutella alternatives
- 08:34 Stranded sheep rescued from canal
- 08:33 WEATHER ALERT: Met Office issues yellow warning for snow
- 08:33 IKEA recalls popular sweets over fears of rodent infestation
- 08:33 FTSE LIVE: RBS reports first profit in 10 years as the index slips...
- 08:33 Divorcees retiring this year expect to be £3,800 a year worse off...