Bin lorry clue in hunt for missing Scottish RAF man last seen making way home from night out
Police investigating the disappearance of a Scottish RAF serviceman have seized a bin lorry for examination following analysis of mobile phone data.
Corrie McKeague, 23, who has been missing for more than a week, was last seen in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, in the early hours of September 24.
Analysis of mobile phone data shows his phone moved between Bury St Edmunds and Barton Mills, more than 12 miles away, on the morning of his disappearance, Suffolk Police said.
Officers do not believe Mr McKeague, originally from Dunfermline, was in the lorry, but have said his phone may have been lost... read more
- 14:08 THIS is as crucial as BLOOD pressure for heart health - but do YOU...
- 14:08 ISIS says it was behind London terror attack
- 14:07 More support for victims of domestic abuse in Derbyshire
- 14:07 A DRIVING FORCE: On the road with patient transport volunteer - VIDEO
- 14:07 Man found dead in Wetherpoon toilets by cleaner next day
- 14:06 YP Letters: Why shale gas could transform rural life for the better
- 14:07 ISIS says it was behind London terror attack
- 14:06 YP Letters: High-speed train proves a brain drain
- 14:06 YP Letters: Computers get in way between GP and patient
- 14:06 Fleetwood midfielder George Glendon still available for selection...
- 14:06 Erdogan says Bulgaria's pressure on Turks "unacceptable"
- 14:06 Cheers from wedding guests after door dilemma makes Emily and...
- 14:05 Second Birmingham flat raided over London terror attack
- 14:05 Over one million UK homeowners on wrong mortgage deal
- 14:05 Time to reward our dedicated volunteers
- 14:05 Everton transfer target admits he fancies move to big club
- 14:04 Peter is Spalding’s Cake King for World Autism Awareness Week
- 14:04 Dogs rescued after house fire
- 14:04 Fancy getting a fossil named after you like David Attenborough?...
- 14:04 Westminster Bridge re-opens less than 24 hours after terror attack
- 14:04 Woman calls out man who suggests her breastfeeding is ‘too far’...
- 14:03 Mosque leaders condemn “vile” terror attack
- 14:02 Schools are ‘betrayed’ as budgets cut
- 14:02 Increased police patrols planned for town centre
- 14:02 U.S. investment banks scout Frankfurt office space market - Helaba
- 14:02 Britain's financial watchdog revisits Barclays' Qatari cashcall probe
- 14:01 Sewol ferry on which 304 died raised from murky depths
- 14:01 BREAKING: Man tries to ram crowd on street in Antwerp, Belgium,...
- 14:01 Doncaster healthcare worker steps up to beat cancer
- 14:01 Saudi Arabia's credit rating CUT as low oil prices CRUMBLE Middle...