Bin fire spreads to house in South Shields street

Bin fire spreads to house in South Shields street
 

A bin fire spread to the guttering of a house in a South Shields street. Officers from South Shields and Sunderland fire stations were called to Prince Edward Road just before 9pm yesterday.
Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service say a large bin fire had spread to guttering of a neighbouring building.
The guttering was 100% destroyed by the fire, although there were no reports of any injuries.
The blaze was put out using one hose reel.
read more

 
19 December 2017 in Regional North East, Views: 36
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31