Bikers revving up to lead funeral escort in honour of friend
More than 70 bikers will pay tribute with a funeral escort to a popular Lincoln man.
They will lead the funeral escort to honour fellow biker, Timothy Beecham, who died at Lincoln County Hospital. He was 40.
The procession will start from Mr Beecham's home in Keats Close, in the St Giles area, at around 11.50am on Thursday, October 20 for the service at Lincoln Crematorium at 12.30pm.
READ MORE: At 222mph, Andy's the fastest one-armed biker in the world
Some bikers are meeting at Willingham Woods near Market Rasen, from 10.30am before making their way to the funeral.
Bikers from across... read more
- 21:43 How to train and eat like a Lion (... it's a far cry from the 1977...
- 21:43 England U21s 3-0 Poland U21s: Demarai Gray stuns hosts with rocket...
- 21:43 Brazil's top court rules it can reject graft probe plea bargains
- 21:42 Town fans thank Examiner after car parking fines are cancelled
- 21:42 Arsenal prepare new bid to seal world record Kylian Mbappe transfer
- 21:40 Transfer rumour: West Brom and Hull 'have Egypt international watched'
- 21:38 Theresa May reveals whether EU nationals will be allowed to stay in...
- 21:38 Leader comment: Brexit denial is more malady than melody
- 21:38 Checks find combustible cladding on seven tower blocks
- 21:37 Tom Cruise sex shock: He 'juggled Bible study and bl** jobs' on set...
- 21:34 Police appeal for dash-cam footage after reported sex attack in Wirral
- 21:32 Jaylen Brown Exclusive: Boston Celtics fans will be excited about...
- 21:32 Alexis Sanchez will decide Arsenal future after 'break' - Lee Dixon
- 21:32 Mohamed Salah: Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp hails second summer signing
- 21:32 Roger Federer looking forward to Wimbledon showdown to challenge...
- 21:32 Liverpool confirm Roberto Firmino as new number nine: Club offers...
- 21:32 Rory McIlroy disappointed with missed putts but feeling optimistic...
- 21:31 Fears cliff may collapse a third time after giant crack appears...
- 21:31 Plans to close two Derby city centre car parks concerns drivers -...
- 21:27 Mohamed Salah to wear No.11 at Liverpool after completing £39m...
- 21:27 I’ll give county a determined and loud voice
- 21:27 Passengers face three more days of misery after new rail strike is...
- 21:25 Global stocks advance on modest oil bounce
- 21:25 U.S. voices concern about violence against monitors in east Ukraine
- 21:24 Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp delighted with Mohamed Salah transfer
- 21:22 Done Deal: Liverpool complete Mohamed Salah transfer
- 21:22 Tail docking row: could it cost Nicola Sturgeon votes?
- 21:22 What can the SNP teach Theresa May about minority government?
- 21:22 May offers EU nationals the right to stay after Brexit
- 21:19 Wall St. ends flat but healthcare stocks rally