Bigger, faster and better craft for Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Air ambulance
0 Have your say After more than a year in the planning, our new state-of-the-art helicopter, an AgustaWestland 169 is one step closer to becoming operational in Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire.
The helicopter was flown to the UK from Italy on Friday and is now secure in a hangar at Staverton, where our helicopter provider is based. It will remain there for up to six weeks undergoing an internal medical fit so that it is ready to respond to the emergencies we are called on to attend.
Chief Executive, Karen Jobling, said: “It is a very exciting time for us as we near the day that the AW169... read more
- 16:29 15 things all 90s kids did after school
- 16:28 Arsenal reduce season ticket prices by 10 per cent after failure to...
- 16:29 Cher at 71: Her most incredible outfits in pictures
- 16:28 Real Madrid's celebrations continue as Gareth Bale and Co parade...
- 16:28 American Gods episode 4: Who is Emily Browning? Did YOU recognise...
- 16:27 Golfer meets medics who saved him after heart attack
- 16:27 PICTURE GALLERY: Corby schoolchildren take part in duathlon challenge
- 16:27 CCTV stills released after use of fake twenty pound notes in Ripon
- 16:27 Concert promoters reveal plans for Botanics event in Edinburgh
- 16:24 Grantham hustings at St Wulfram’s Church has been postponed for a week
- 16:24 Tell Dad just how much you care with a free Father’s Day message in...
- 16:24 Worksop police officers commended for their bravery
- 16:23 Nate Diaz fires more shots at the UFC: F**k a retreat!
- 16:22 Stacey Solomon takes karaoke to the next level with nationwide tour...
- 16:22 Vote for your favourite Wigan Curry House
- 16:20 We need private security to patrol lkeston, says Dukeries Club...
- 16:20 What the next Intu Derby restaurant should be - according to you
- 16:19 Warning over Blue Whale Challenge craze after 13-year-old dies
- 16:19 So THAT'S why there's a decibel sticker on your wheelie-bin
- 16:19 Decommissioned bedsits in Long Eaton to be converted into family homes
- 16:18 Sutton St James continues search for ‘village caretaker’
- 16:17 Germany must invest to keep up in electric cars - Merkel
- 16:17 Something massive is passing in front of that ‘alien...
- 16:17 Cars are no longer allowed to use Bank Junction during the day
- 16:17 An early look at Late May Bank Holiday weekend weather in the...
- 16:16 Who should I vote for?
- 16:16 Wall St. opens higher as oil prices, defense stocks rise
- 16:16 Billy Bush on Trump tape - didn't have 'strength' to change topic
- 16:16 Police probe alleged brawl at Carlisle cage fighting event
- 16:14 Global passport system outage in the UK causes CHAOS and huge...