Biffa allays fears that float will be binned, but cuts offer price amid volatile listings market
Waste management firm Biffa has slashed the price of its stock market flotation, but will press ahead with the listing allaying fears that it could be binned.
Biffa said it will pull the trigger on an initial public offering which will see it raise £262million, but has cut the offer price to 180p a share, down from an initial range of 220p-270p, after investors got the jitters about a volatile listings market.
The move comes after financial software giant Misys was forced to slash the price of its stock market float by up to 30 per cent.
Misys is planning to list its shares in London next... read more
- 08:20 Tomorrow's cities - nightmare vision of the future?
- 08:20 Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin eyed again for Barcelona transfer
- 08:20 Stratford Masters impress in tough Worcester event
- 08:20 Humberside Police chief constable announces retirement
- 08:20 Green light given to plans for iconic Mytholmroyd store
- 08:19 How my doctors made me doubt my invisible illness
- 08:19 Road sealed off in Oldbury after man injured outside newsagents
- 08:19 The morning news headlines: Door won't shut on EU migrant workers -...
- 08:19 Cash grants of up to £25,000 up for grabs to help tackle mental...
- 08:18 Ross Taylor sends New Zealand records tumbling as unbeaten 102...
- 08:18 Leicester City must forget about title triumph, says Jamie Vardy:...
- 08:18 Fabio Cannavaro admits Tianjin Quanjian approach for Manchester...
- 08:18 Antoine Griezmann wants to 'carry on making history' at Atletico...
- 08:18 Scott Macnab: Indyref2 poses new arguments
- 08:18 Leicestershire weather: Sunny spells developing today. Wet and...
- 08:17 Chelsea facing transfer blow: Star set for Bundesliga move this summer
- 08:17 Uma Thurman ‘Turning down Lord of the Rings was one of the WORST...
- 08:16 Nurse who slept on duty is suspended
- 08:16 Arson investigation after 'toilet set on fire' during Slimming...
- 08:14 Students in Euxton learn about ‘British Values’
- 08:14 Bucket used to throw paint over car in Heysham
- 08:13 Trains and ferries cancelled after 500lb German bomb found in...
- 08:13 Lloyds annual profits soar to £4.24bn
- 08:13 Motorcyclist, 40, killed after colliding with parked van
- 08:12 New police chief inspector outlines ambitions for Grimsby
- 08:12 Surviving South Yorkshire D Day veterans offered free trip to...
- 08:12 Nearly 200 properties hit by power cut in Sheffield
- 08:12 US visitors lead rise in North West tourism figures
- 08:12 Everything you need to know to protect your kids' teeth
- 08:12 George Best: was he the greatest ever British footballer? Sheffield...