Beware of death cap mushrooms: Numbers of the deadly fungus are increasing in the UK, experts warn



Foragers are being warned about an alarming abundance of Britain's most poisonous variety of mushroom this autumn.
The lethal death cap mushroom is highly toxic and kills up to 90 per cent of those unfortunate enough to eat one.
Now experts are advising the public to only forage for wild fungi if they know what they are doing after reports of masses of death caps springing up in concentrated areas of the country.
THE DEATH CAP MUSHROOM The death caps - or Amanita phalloides - is a highly toxic form of fungi. 
The mushroom kills up to 90 per cent of those who eat it.
They stand out due to... read more

 
13 October 2016 in Science &Technology, Views: 35
Source: Daily Mail
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31