Bereaved families call for 'clarity' on inquiry into Clutha crash
Bereaved families have marked the third anniversary of the Clutha helicopter crash by asking for clarity over when a fatal accident inquiry will be held.
Ten people died and 32 were hurt when a police helicopter crashed into the roof of the Glasgow pub on 29 November 2013.
An investigation found that fuel transfer switches were turned off but it could not answer why the pilot did not land or send a distress call.
The Crown Office said it could not give a timescale for an inquiry.
But a spokesman added that one would be held "as soon as possible".
Families want the Crown Office to... read more
- 10:26 Fylde Coast GPs will not offer hayfever remedies
- 10:26 Hundreds turn out for charity Big Toddle at Blackpool Zoo
- 10:25 Man Utd fans praise Ashley Young for crashing Harry Kane’s England...
- 10:25 Love among the ruins: Park Hill exhibition to reopen Sheffield gallery
- 10:25 TV’s Chris Beardshaw unveils his stunning new garden at Mount Grace...
- 10:25 Christa Ackroyd: Why I am proud to say I am adopted
- 10:25 The 'flying circus' tragedy: When two children were killed by a...
- 10:24 The next big parenting trend is giving your baby a Spanish name
- 10:23 Watch out for these fake texts about your mobile phone bill
- 10:23 The 'flying circus' tragedy: When two children were killed by a...
- 10:22 Return of the scarecrows to Doncaster village
- 10:21 Blackpool conference centre in sales team drive
- 10:21 Temperatures set to soar to 26C across Bucks
- 10:21 Bargain loving James opens Wyre estate agents
- 10:21 Police rescue 'suspected illegal immigrant' who hadn't eaten for...
- 10:19 Mysterious ‘crashed UFO’ on Mars ‘could have formed in...
- 10:19 Men will still beat up women whether England win or lose and it...
- 10:19 EU vote today could could ban memes and ‘destroy the internet’
- 10:19 Watch out for these fake texts about your mobile phone bill
- 10:19 Live: Suspects in court after allegedly holding knife to baby's...
- 10:18 EXCLUSIVE: Sheffield Hallam University students fined nearly 13,...
- 10:18 Dan Evans not handed Wimbledon wildcard
- 10:18 Hundreds expected to attend funeral of tragic Doncaster doorman who...
- 10:18 Watch out for these fake texts about your mobile phone bill
- 10:18 Kenilworth MP praises 'dignity' of family after medical cannabis...
- 10:17 Credit card promotion firm banned from Retford after complaints...
- 10:17 Retford set to salute military on Armed Forces Day 2018 - and...
- 10:17 Fencing ace Arthur, 11, fighting his way to the top
- 10:17 Police van and lorry involved in crash on A16
- 10:16 Watch out for these fake texts about your mobile phone bill