Bereaved families call for 'clarity' on inquiry into Clutha crash
Bereaved families have marked the third anniversary of the Clutha helicopter crash by asking for clarity over when a fatal accident inquiry will be held.
Ten people died and 32 were hurt when a police helicopter crashed into the roof of the Glasgow pub on 29 November 2013.
An investigation found that fuel transfer switches were turned off but it could not answer why the pilot did not land or send a distress call.
The Crown Office said it could not give a timescale for an inquiry.
But a spokesman added that one would be held "as soon as possible".
Families want the Crown Office to... read more
- 06:46 Leader comment: Here’s why ending rough sleeping is a moral imperative
- 06:46 Scots middle earners face an ‘unknown tax future’
- 06:46 Divorcees face losing out on thousands in retirement income
- 06:44 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho told to ‘quit the bulls**t’ and LEAVE...
- 06:44 Nathan Berrie: In this Year of Young People let’s them into the...
- 06:44 Dr Peter Wilkie: Botanic Garden fighting to save the rainforest...
- 06:43 Brooke Shields recalls ‘pure moment’ with Paris Jackson as they...
- 06:43 Lorry driver ‘was double the limit and other was on his phone’ in...
- 06:43 Police fake rich family’s murders to catch son who thought he’d...
- 06:42 Fife production company aims to help small businesses build their...
- 06:42 Dundee turbine firm ATL targets ambitious growth
- 06:42 Daventry school appoints new headteacher
- 06:42 Perth programme aims to inspire entrepreneurs
- 06:42 Powerful start for floating wind turbine farm
- 06:42 Oldest cave paintings created by Neanderthals
- 06:42 TIGA unveils vision to rapidly grow games sector
- 06:42 Mum to tackle charity cycle after cancer fight
- 06:42 Tayside food and drink firms debate automation at Dundee Business...
- 06:42 Do you fancy a date with Audrey?
- 06:42 Duchess launches Northumberland village hall appeal
- 06:41 FIFA 18 Upgrades REVEAL: Ratings Refresh release confirmed for TODAY
- 06:41 North East news LIVE: Latest breaking news, sport, weather, traffic...
- 06:40 Cumbrian family's desperate search for care after elderly man sent...
- 06:40 New chief executive appointed for The Cumberland
- 06:40 Maryport Blues Festival to be scaled back amid financial shortfall
- 06:39 The big bang on Yorkshire’s farms is the biggest revolution since...
- 06:38 Guest column: Superfast broadband for everyone
- 06:35 Liverpool news: Anfield hero makes sensational Real Madrid and...
- 06:33 Criminals steal cars in Kineton
- 06:32 Friday’s best TV: Gogglebox; An Island Parish; Old Grey Whistle...