Benefits Street's Lee Nutley: 'Fame never changed him - he never had a bad word to say'
Terry Blackburn Tributes have flooded in for tragic Benefits Street star Lee Nutley.
Lee was found dead yesterday at a home in Kingston Road, where the Channel 4 show was filmed.
Friends have now paid their respects to the Stockton native following his sudden death.
“They say he takes the good first and Lee Nutley was a good lad,” wrote one pal.
“(He) never had a bad word about anyone and everyone loved him.”
Others said Lee was a “diamond”, while one friend said they felt “blessed” to have known him.
Cleveland Police say they were called after Lee was found by ambulance staff at around... read more
- 16:54 Second accident mars Rio Carnival parade finale, 12 hurt
- 16:54 Tibetan women's soccer players denied US visas for Texas tournament
- 16:53 How the Merseyrail strike will affect you - key questions answered...
- 16:53 Grimsby Town boss calls for 'more intelligence' against Colchester...
- 16:53 One of the 21st century's finest pieces of art
- 16:52 Fake £5 notes are in circulation and here's how you can spot them
- 16:50 Police launch appeal to find man who goes by four different names
- 16:50 Shortlist for CAMRA Leicester's Pub of the Year 2017 announced
- 16:50 New 420 pupil school to open in Nottinghamshire
- 16:49 Out-of-contract XI: Man United star Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Chelsea...
- 16:49 Do we really need more student accomodation in Liverpool? This man...
- 16:49 Surfing heads inland, to Austin, Texas
- 16:48 Legend makes big call: £40m-rated star has been tracked by Man...
- 16:47 'How do I protect my family?': EU citizens in Britain contemplate...
- 16:47 New FCC chair vows 'light-touch' approach to regulation
- 16:47 Sir Patrick Stewart learning to paint with young Scots artist
- 16:46 Wall Street slips as financials, discretionary stocks drag
- 16:46 U.N. says Thailand leaves legal loophole for torture, disappearances
- 16:46 Teenager punched and stamped on during Widnes street robbery
- 16:46 Car drives into crowd at Mardi Gras parade in Alabama
- 16:45 I refuse to be ashamed of relying on my partner for money
- 16:43 BREAKING: Dozens hurt as car ploughs into crowd at Mardi Gras...
- 16:42 All aboard for re-opening of miniature railway
- 16:42 Online court hearings set to ‘modernise” Scottish courts
- 16:42 EastEnders: Concerned Shirley Carter warns Whitney to STAY AWAY...
- 16:41 Man United star Paul Pogba attacked by fans in restaurant after...
- 16:41 Dean Saunders: This is the key reason why Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool...
- 16:41 EU parliament says governments delayed new rules on car emissions
- 16:40 Horizon Zero Dawn reveals astonishing vision of future Birmingham -...
- 16:40 Not all paedophiles should be jailed, says police chief