Ben Needham search: Farmhouse demolition plan
Police searching for missing toddler Ben Needham on the Greek island of Kos have asked for permission to demolish part of a farmhouse.
The extension to the property was constructed after the 21-month-old from Sheffield went missing in 1991.
The toddler's family believe he was abducted, but police are investigating whether he was accidentally killed.
South Yorkshire Police said it was confident permission for the demolition would be given.
Det Insp Jon Cousins, said he was negotiating with the family who own the farmhouse.
"There is reason for me to consider removing a small part of... read more
- 00:35 Motoring groups welcome tougher punishments for speeding offences
- 00:33 Wayne Rooney sends huge warning to Manchester City ahead of derby...
- 00:33 Barcelona v Real Marid: Luis Enrique reveals the secret to...
- 00:31 Major breakthrough in search for cause of MS
- 00:30 Pep Guardiola failing to make the grade in the Premier League with...
- 00:30 Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha: This is why we lost to Celtic in the...
- 00:29 Futures rally after centrist takes first round in French election
- 00:29 Afghan Taliban's brazen attack eclipses Trump's 'mother of all bombs'
- 00:26 Period details of horror, from the Victorian era to today
- 00:26 Why ‘Anywheres’ ignore ‘Somewheres’ at their peril
- 00:26 The Good Book of the Manics
- 00:26 City have it all to do after first-leg loss
- 00:26 Gift of the Gab gives Bruce derby day spoils
- 00:26 Sinclair dreams of the perfect treble
- 00:26 How Ofcom meddling is harming the communications sector
- 00:26 Never believe predictions, especially about the future
- 00:26 Is private property peculiar to capitalism and do socialists want...
- 00:26 Overturning the rigged system
- 00:26 Syria: Government captures more ground in Hama province
- 00:26 Marine Le Pen says France’s survival ‘at stake’ in impassioned...
- 00:26 Afghanistan: President declares day of mourning
- 00:26 Euro SURGES after anti-EU 'nightmare scenario' in French election...
- 00:27 Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp unhappy with how his side defended...
- 00:26 Ukraine: Land mine explosion kills OSCE observer in Donbass
- 00:27 London Marathon: How to enter the ballot for the 2018 race
- 00:26 Talking is the way to achieve world peace
- 00:26 EU chief praises Macron as ‘hope of a generation’ ahead of Marine...
- 00:26 Corbyn: Scots’ lives better under Labour
- 00:26 Tories play down talk of tax rises if Conservatives win snap...
- 00:26 The Tories want to finish us off