Ben Needham: Mother of missing tot 'can’t live another 25 years not knowing'
Kerry Needham said she and her family are "tired and distressed" and cannot live for another quarter of a century without knowing what happened to Ben.
Mrs Needham, 44, was speaking as a team from South Yorkshire Police entered their third week of excavations in Kos.
Their £1 million re-investigation into the long-running mystery has been reinvigorated by new claims that Ben, who was 21 months old when he disappeared, may have been killed by a digger driver.
Mrs Needham said: "I think it really now is a case of finding him not alive.
"We can't live another 25 years like... read more
- 09:26 Snow causes chaos on roads in Calderdale
- 09:25 Slushy conditions sparked rush hour problems
- 09:25 Bitcoin price BOOST: Expert reveals why the cryptocurrency is...
- 09:25 Brave Harrogate musician highlights mental health in all-day gig
- 09:25 Blizzard Battlenet DOWN: Overwatch, World of Warcraft having...
- 09:25 Mansfield MP sorry for “unemployed wasters” post
- 09:25 Entries for the Derby Telegraph Business Awards 2018 are now OPEN!
- 09:25 Poundland to offer more fashion in its stores
- 09:25 Plans to bring another major sporting event to Leeds as city vows...
- 09:24 Road warnings continue in Calderdale weather chaos
- 09:24 Blood-soaked vandal smashed windows and doors at dentist’s and pet...
- 09:24 How the war on plastic could boost your Isa: Recycling and green...
- 09:24 College shutdown forces closure of Doncaster restaurant
- 09:24 Aubameyang to Arsenal: Batshuayi eyed to replace Dortmund ace amid...
- 09:24 Brave Harrogate musician highlights mental health in all-day gig
- 09:23 Manchester United could use Henrikh Mkhitaryan Arsenal comments to...
- 09:23 Poundland to offer more fashion in its stores
- 09:22 RBS criticised for ‘discriminating’ against rural Scottish communities
- 09:22 Jason Kerr is like an ‘exciting signing’ for St Johnstone
- 09:22 Three SNP MPs seek to strengthen parental bereavement bill
- 09:22 Scooter rider airlifted to hospital with serious injuries after...
- 09:22 Talking football: Will cup provide welcome distraction for Dundee...
- 09:22 Dundee United boss Csaba Laszlo hopes Scott Fraser’s Hearts link is...
- 09:22 Aussie flu: What is the deadly viral infection that’s rampaged the UK?
- 09:21 Sheffield motorists fork out more than £5m on council run parking...
- 09:20 KGH marks 10 years of life-saving bowel screening
- 09:20 Most new cars must be electric by 2030, ministers told
- 09:20 Carillion: Government 'inept' over crisis, says GMB boss
- 09:20 Abbeytown Carnival to end as you know it
- 09:19 Do you know what to keep in your car in winter? This list could...