Ben & Jerry’s, Marmite & Hellman’s Mayo pulled from Tesco over Brexit price dispute
0 Have your say Supermarket giant Tesco has stopped selling major household-name brands online after a price war erupted between Tesco and British-Dutch supplier Unilever.
It is reported that Unilever has instigated a 10 per cent wholesale price hike in its goods which include Marmite, Persil,Hellman’s Mayonnaise and Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream.
Tesco is reported to have refused and the resulting chaos has hit supplies of Unilever products in Tesco outlets.
Tesco has already withdrawn Unilever products from sale online, and stocks are reported to be running low in stores across the UK.... read more
- 07:21 £3million fund to boost Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire’s rural economy
- 07:21 BUXTON SPRING FAIR 2017: What’s on when and where
- 07:21 Middlesbrough ace Adam Forshaw: This is why we are playing with...
- 07:21 Liverpool Transfer News: £10m ace wanted, Bayern Munich battle,...
- 07:21 Female Islamic clerics in Indonesia issue rare child marriage fatwa
- 07:21 Breaking news, travel and weather updates around Notts on Friday,...
- 07:20 Teacher ‘shot by two pupils in school corridor’
- 07:20 Hull LIVE! Rail strike hits commuters
- 07:19 Prostate cancer update: Drinking THIS can HALVE your risk
- 07:19 Manchester United suffer Timothy Fosu-Mensah injury blow
- 07:19 Marouane Fellaini: Man United star must do this after red card -...
- 07:18 Emmerdale spoilers: Goodbye Pierce? Boss reveals what happens next...
- 07:18 Emmerdale boss speaks out on Robron drama as special episode is...
- 07:18 Star drops huge Liverpool transfer hint: Reds fans will love this
- 07:17 BREAKING: Pedestrian dies after Mansfield moped crash
- 07:16 VIDEO: Brave Chorley newsagent fights off knifeman with old police...
- 07:16 Two men charged with criminal damage after incident at BAE
- 07:16 Paul Carrack steps out of the shadows of Mike & The Mechanics to...
- 07:16 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and fun quizzes
- 07:16 Knights of Malta draw battle lines after clash with pope
- 07:14 Scotland under-17s have ability to be European champions, says...
- 07:14 Cricket: East Kilbride ready to unleash new signings in opener
- 07:14 Airdrieonians captain Iain Russell wants to call the season a...
- 07:13 Steelbacks' showing was 'pretty grim', says Ripley
- 07:12 RBS reports first quarter profit as turnaround continues
- 07:12 Fish disease outbreak closes fishing lakes
- 07:12 John Maguire: Why all the faux outrage over election?
- 07:12 White powder package threat to Scots politicians
- 07:12 Jeff Stelling says only one man to blame for Dave Jones' sacking...
- 07:11 Ewan Gurr: Food banks can fill a gap but more cash is needed