Belper United continue to find their feet at Step 6 of pyramid
0 Have your say Belper United continue to find Step 6 football difficult to adjust to and went down 4-1 at the Stag Ground to Kimberley Miners Welfare in the EMCL Premier.
Tom Dale and Alex William scored the goals which gave the home side an interval advantage, despite Tim Parry pulling one back six minutes before the break.
Dale’s second goal of the game and one from Ryan Bowen nine minutes from the end.
Elsewhere in the division, Steve Hart’s first minute goal put Stapenhill on their way to a 5-0 win over Holbrook Sports and keep them in second place, two points behind Aylestone Park.... read more
- 13:29 Preston bucks the trend as more stores open than close
- 13:34 The case for Michael O'Neill as next West Brom manager
- 13:29 COLUMN: Why are we all so horrid?
- 13:29 Tributes paid to former first citizen Bob Williamson
- 13:29 Victoria Atkins follows in her political parents' footsteps
- 13:32 Morecambe Community High School head to resign
- 13:29 Garstang is blooming marvellous
- 13:32 I would not be here without the outdoors, says Blackpool mountain...
- 13:29 Behind the scenes at Audi's new design centre
- 13:29 Police continue to quiz man, 49, in Gaia Pope disappearance probe
- 13:33 Who was Sir John Whinnerah and why is the Tesco roundabout in...
- 13:32 Earth-sized planet discovered with 'mild' climate and peaceful...
- 13:29 ‘We live in fear without Longridge town police’
- 13:32 Jobs at risk at uni due to ‘Brexit challenges’
- 13:32 Driving examiners to stage 48-hour strike on day new test is launched
- 13:29 Want to tweet? Just be careful!
- 13:32 Hospitals face predicted worst-ever A&E waiting times this winter
- 13:33 Money saving tips for families ahead of Black Friday
- 13:33 Here's how to get tickets to see Beauty and the Beast at the Derby...
- 13:29 Reaching for stars in astronomy GCSE
- 13:32 Dynamo cycling feature: Slow riding from Lancaster to Heysham
- 13:33 Government could hit smokers with second tax rise in a year, warn...
- 13:32 Lancaster girls’ school stands by single sex education
- 13:29 Celebrating 40 years of art
- 13:33 Asda are selling a 'smash cake' for just £13
- 13:32 Lancaster and Morecambe students sparkle for good cause
- 13:29 New image in hunt for alleged attackers
- 13:32 Staff on Virgin's West Coast line vote to strike in pay dispute
- 13:29 Blabbing secrets by accident
- 13:32 Behind the scenes at Audi's new design centre