Beijing says China to improve access for foreign companies
China's State Council, or cabinet, said on Saturday the country is committed to improve access for foreign companies in China, as part of "a new round of high-level opening up".
According to a statement released on Saturday following a State Council meeting chaired by Premier Li Keqiang, the Chinese government will create an environment for fair competition for foreign firms.
"It's important part of pushing forward a new round of high-level opening up," the statement said.
In the future, except for certain sensitive industries in which access for foreign companies is... read more
- 16:53 One of the 21st century's finest pieces of art
- 16:52 Fake £5 notes are in circulation and here's how you can spot them
- 16:50 Police launch appeal to find man who goes by four different names
- 16:50 Shortlist for CAMRA Leicester's Pub of the Year 2017 announced
- 16:50 New 420 pupil school to open in Nottinghamshire
- 16:49 Out-of-contract XI: Man United star Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Chelsea...
- 16:49 Do we really need more student accomodation in Liverpool? This man...
- 16:49 Surfing heads inland, to Austin, Texas
- 16:48 Legend makes big call: £40m-rated star has been tracked by Man...
- 16:47 'How do I protect my family?': EU citizens in Britain contemplate...
- 16:47 New FCC chair vows 'light-touch' approach to regulation
- 16:47 Sir Patrick Stewart learning to paint with young Scots artist
- 16:46 Wall Street slips as financials, discretionary stocks drag
- 16:46 U.N. says Thailand leaves legal loophole for torture, disappearances
- 16:46 Teenager punched and stamped on during Widnes street robbery
- 16:46 Car drives into crowd at Mardi Gras parade in Alabama
- 16:45 I refuse to be ashamed of relying on my partner for money
- 16:43 BREAKING: Dozens hurt as car ploughs into crowd at Mardi Gras...
- 16:42 All aboard for re-opening of miniature railway
- 16:42 Online court hearings set to ‘modernise” Scottish courts
- 16:42 EastEnders: Concerned Shirley Carter warns Whitney to STAY AWAY...
- 16:41 Man United star Paul Pogba attacked by fans in restaurant after...
- 16:41 Dean Saunders: This is the key reason why Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool...
- 16:41 EU parliament says governments delayed new rules on car emissions
- 16:40 Horizon Zero Dawn reveals astonishing vision of future Birmingham -...
- 16:40 Not all paedophiles should be jailed, says police chief
- 16:39 This ‘nightmare-inducing’ robot is like the Terminator on roller...
- 16:39 Karen’s dog handling skills are rewarded
- 16:38 Joe Rogan brands CM Punk's UFC debut 'offensive' to mixed martial arts
- 16:38 How would Arsenal look next season if Max Allegri took over in the...