Bayer Leverkusen relishing test against 'very strong' Tottenham as Javier Hernandez and Co look to shrug off poor form in Champions League
Bayer Leverkusen coach Roger Schmidt knows the threat Tottenham pose in the Champions League - because he witnessed their victory over Manchester City.
Schmidt was scouting in the crowd earlier this month as Spurs took Pep Guardiola's side apart at White Hart Lane with a convincing 2-0 victory.
They now face Leverkusen at the BayArena on Tuesday in what is a crunch match in Group E, with the German side sitting third and only two points behind their opponents.
'Tottenham play great football, it was a great atmosphere at White Hart Lane, they are a very strong team and certainly deserved the... read more
- 00:55 Dr Therese Coffey: Everyone has a part to play to clean up our air
- 00:54 Local groups invited to apply for Bowhill funding
- 00:51 Airbus plans UK job cuts amid fears of hard Brexit impact
- 00:50 Sudoku 4093 hard
- 00:49 Royal Ascot 2018 day four tips: Billesdon Brook can land the...
- 00:47 Dr Therese Coffey: Everyone has a part to play to clean up our air
- 00:41 Misconceptions around mental health are making 1 in 4 delay...
- 00:41 'Dangerous' carbon monoxide alarms removed from Amazon and eBay
- 00:39 Church prepares for visiting choral society's concert
- 00:39 The Yorkshire Post says: Pound for pound. Why park cuts should be a...
- 00:39 The Yorkshire Post says: House out of order. Brexit and Commons reform
- 00:39 Bill Carmichael: Battle for Brexit became rout of rebels
- 00:38 Sturgeon to hold talks with UK government
- 00:35 Slideshow: Birkenshaw Christmas lights
- 00:35 Sharks, Moor and Celtic suffer Conference defeats
- 00:30 Migrant children: Pentagon asked to house migrant minors
- 00:26 Part-privatisation of probation sector 'is a mess', MPs say
- 00:24 The UK's rapid return to city centre living
- 00:18 MPs to investigate 'fast fashion' impact
- 00:18 Probation system 'a mess' despite reforms, say MPs
- 00:17 Are Instagram stars facing a brand backlash?
- 00:12 Church of England makes last-minute approach to abuse survivors
- 00:11 Viewpoint: Why the Kashmir government fall is a tragedy
- 00:10 BREAKING: Eurozone nations agree to end Greece austerity with debt...
- 00:06 Quebec City mosque shooter 'not a monster' say parents
- 00:06 Chelsea reportedly agree £31m deal to sign Juventus centre-back...
- 00:05 House of Fraser rescue plan faces vote
- 23:50 Sanderson delighted as 'fantastic day' puts Northants on brink of...
- 23:37 US banks pass financial stress tests
- 23:37 EU tariffs on US goods come into force