Bassetlaw Hospital’s bid to stamp out flu virus
0 Have your say The flu season is upon us again Bassetlaw Hospital chiefs say its flu vaccination programme is off to a “flying start” with more 40 percent of its frontline staff vaccinated in two weeks.
The health trust is on a mission to vaccinate at least 75 per cent of its staff, who have direct patient contact, in a bid to reduce the impact of flu and protect vulnerable patients.
First to be vaccinated at the Bassetlaw Hospitals Trust was physiotherapist David Bailey who had the flu jab on 16 September.
He said: “I have the flu jab every year to protect patients and everyone I come... read more
- 14:35 Copper piping stolen from barn in Tideswell
- 14:35 Brave Sylvia Hatzer recovers from dementia - after changing her diet
- 14:34 Caught on camera... can you help the police
- 14:34 Perranporth's 'Mr Swan' likely to remain a widower
- 14:34 Police called in after man's body found at Doncaster hospital
- 14:34 Sheffield University urged to be radical to boost women in engineering
- 14:33 Deciding if Salah deserves PFA award ahead of De Bruyne is nigh...
- 14:32 Obam Stairlifts welcomes new team members
- 14:32 Caught on camera... can you help the police
- 14:32 No frills over 40? Why you should ignore age-based fashion rules
- 14:31 Science quiz – test your knowledge
- 14:31 BREAKING: Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to baby boy
- 14:30 How Burton Albion learned lessons from their own late setbacks to...
- 14:28 Wigan man breached his community order
- 14:28 Slow internet speeds affect most of Wigan council premises
- 14:28 BREAKING: Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to baby boy
- 14:28 Victim treated for burns at scene of car fire
- 14:28 Police probe suspected arson attack
- 14:27 Police looking for wanted man with Rugby links
- 14:27 Police called in after man's body found at Doncaster hospital
- 14:26 Final year students offered free advice on preparing for work from...
- 14:26 Plans revealed for Queen Victoria statue in Victoria Square
- 14:26 Growth will be key to housing numbers in Northumberland
- 14:25 SLIDESHOW: Stoke City v Burnley fans' gallery
- 14:25 10 of the best burger joints in Yorkshire
- 14:25 Long-running Beverley Folk Festival cancelled
- 14:25 Police probe suspected arson attack
- 14:24 BREAKING: Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to baby boy
- 14:23 Fears for city’s isolated after end of £6m loneliness project
- 14:23 Ore Oduba and Vicky Pattison among well wishers as Duchess of...