Barclaycard launches new credit card for travellers wanting to cut those holiday bills
Barclaycard has launched a new credit card to use abroad.
Unlike most credit cards, which charge an extra fee for spending in shops and withdrawing cash, the new Platinum travel card has no fee until the end of August 2018.
After that, a 2.99 per cent fee will apply on every transaction, so you may want to find a new card then.
Remember that if you don't pay off your balance each month, you will be charged interest at 11.9 per cent on regular spending and 27.9 per cent on cash withdrawals.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Borrowing has never been cheaper - but where should you look... Play... read more
- 14:56 Concern growing for missing Hull man Clive Reynolds, 73, who needs...
- 14:56 Domino's sex couple Daniella Hirst and Craig Smith say 'we got...
- 14:54 Deal struck over BHS pension scheme
- 14:54 Brighton promotion would be bigger than Newcastle feat, says Hughton
- 14:54 Newcastle's three away games in a week will shape the Championship...
- 14:53 Cumbrian teen's an online hit
- 14:53 NHS cuts: Harrogate student with coeliac struggles to afford...
- 14:53 I don’t want you in my life if you busk on public transport
- 14:52 Police release e-fit of suspect in Hartlepool girl Katrice Lee's...
- 14:51 Woman assaulted in broad daylight near Grimsby footbridge
- 14:51 PSA unveils new DS7 Crossback sport utility vehicle
- 14:51 Free-range eggs become ‘barn eggs’ following bird flu
- 14:51 UK insurer Aviva to take 385 million pounds charge after discount...
- 14:51 Rise in people being arrested in Northamptonshire for downloading...
- 14:50 Travel chaos: Birmingham Airport passengers to face WEEKS of...
- 14:50 Chelsea legend John Terry named ‘most loyal’ player in the...
- 14:50 Zinedine Zidane hits back after constant questions about Alvaro...
- 14:50 Massimiliano Allegri tells friends he’s leaving Juventus for Arsenal
- 14:50 Philip Green agrees to pay £363m into BHS pension fund
- 14:50 Simon Says 2017 festival line up announced
- 14:49 Rapist ripped woman’s face from her skull during horrific attack
- 14:48 Chairman Judy hosts gala night of Bourne talent
- 14:48 Bridge open to traffic again – but another closure announced
- 14:48 Woodseats nursery celebrates outstanding Ofsted
- 14:48 Grieving relatives of the Tunisia attack to sue tour operator
- 14:48 Wasps hit record £17m turnover in latest accounts - but still make...
- 14:47 Rangi Chase: Castleford drop star and launch internal investigation
- 14:47 Philip Green ‘pays out £363m’ to pensioners at collapsed BHS
- 14:47 Which new venues have been nominated in the Nottinghamshire Food...
- 14:46 Juventus boss Massimo Allegri has revealed he will be the next...