Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen apologises for costly mistakes in thrilling Celta Vigo defeat but insists he won't alter his playing style
Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen has held up his hands to accept responsibility for their shock loss at Celta Vigo.
Stegen made two costly mistakes which led to goals for the hosts and consigned Luis Enrique's men to a damaging 4-3 defeat.
However the 24-year-old is adamant that he will not change his playing style.
A poor clearance from ter Stegen contributed to Pione Sisto opening the scoring for the hosts, who were remarkably 3-0 up by 33 minutes.
Gerard Pique's header and Neymar's penalty gave the defending champions a route back into the contest until their German keeper... read more
- 07:52 New war memorial to be unveiled in South Tyneside
- 07:51 Exova profits rise despite tough oil and gas market
- 07:51 Mum’s warning over Cadbury’s Mini Eggs ‘choking hazard’ goes viral
- 07:50 Atherstone Ball Game is just hours away
- 07:50 Five sentenced to death for killing of Japanese citizen in Bangladesh
- 07:49 St. James's Place says financial year profits buoyed by rising...
- 07:48 Thieves sentenced for stealing over £3,500 worth of copper cable
- 07:49 Grimsby Town goalkeeper on what is needed to make the League Two...
- 07:49 Dominic Vose back in the frame for Grimsby Town vs Colchester United
- 07:48 Generosity the key to saving historic organ
- 07:49 Grimsby-area physio Louis Houtsnee had 'no clinical reason to...
- 07:48 Scunthorpe v AFC Wimbledon: Graham Alexander expects just as tough...
- 07:48 Tributes to former Scunthorpe Telegraph reporter Cliff Padley
- 07:48 Dad who drove at 80mph after taking cocaine is spared prison
- 07:48 How many more hours did people in your area waste caught in road...
- 07:48 Council advised about naming streets in Scunthorpe in case of...
- 07:47 BT landline-only customers set to get £5 off monthly bills
- 07:46 Pea and mayonnaise pizza is making everyone deeply uncomfortable
- 07:44 Philippine Congress postpones embattled minister's confirmation...
- 07:44 RBS Six Nations: Danny Care gives his verdict on England v Italy...
- 07:42 Travelling to South Africa? Watch out for the law requiring...
- 07:42 If I move energy providers will I REALLY need to get a new smart...
- 07:41 Luke Shaw set to look for Manchester United exit in summer...
- 07:40 Live: Traffic and travel for Leicestershire
- 07:40 Weather for Leicestershire
- 07:40 Stricter punishments to come into force for drivers who use mobile...
- 07:40 On the search for burglar after raid
- 07:40 King’s beech to mark royal visit
- 07:40 Mum’s warning over Cadbury’s Mini Eggs ‘choking hazard’ goes viral
- 07:39 Jose Mourinho has made this major change from Louis van Gaal at Man...