Barcelona fire warning to Liverpool as they confirm fresh Phillipe Coutinho bid

Barcelona fire warning to Liverpool as they confirm fresh Phillipe Coutinho bid
 

Barcelona are plotting a January raid for Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho, the Catalan club has confirmed.
The La Liga side made multiple attempts at signing the Brazilian earlier in the year but according to reports, the Premier League club turned down a final offer of £118 million.
Barcelona CEO Oscar Grau said the club's predicted revenue for the 2017/18 season would be up a whopping €189million (£169m) on the previous year.
"We are ready to sign Coutinho or any other player the technical staff request in the winter window," Grau said.
"We want to have the most... read more

 
Wednesday, 16:17 in Sport, Views: 37
Source: Daily Record
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31