Barcelona ambassador Ronaldinho relaxes on the beach instead of attending Deportivo game
Barcelona were delighted to bring the legendary Ronaldinho back to the club as an ambassador this week, but may have already seen why he’s not ideally suited for the role.
The Brazilian forward, currently without a club since leaving Fluminense, was a top performer for Barca in his five years at the Nou Camp between 2003 and 2008, but was eventually sold due to his lifestyle off the pitch.
More: Football Arsenal 3-2 Swansea: Player ratings as Walcott helps Gunners to nervy win
Stat proves Arsenal are far from the pushovers everyone makes them out to be
Conte surprised at improvement shown... read more
- 09:11 Girl, 16, taken to hospital after yobs set off fireworks in town...
- 09:11 Extra service for worshippers this Christmas
- 09:09 Chorley Court Listings - Tuesday October 17 2017
- 09:09 'Halifax' constituency axed in revised parliamentary boundary plan
- 09:08 Manchester United must improve one record to win the Premier League...
- 09:07 'Halifax' constituency axed in revised parliamentary boundary plan
- 09:07 Couple caught on CCTV having sex in Domino’s face jail
- 09:07 Couple caught in sex act behind the wheel by speed camera
- 09:06 Horror crash in Small Heath leaves one dead - what witnesses said
- 09:06 M&S launches a wine with half the calories of regular vino
- 09:05 Edinburgh robot could help autistic adults find work
- 09:03 Delivery driver 'punched in chest' during day light robbery on...
- 09:03 Derby County LIVE: Thorne pushing for starting spot, Vydra and...
- 09:03 Why Strictly can't afford to lose BRENDAN, says JANE WARREN
- 09:03 How gymnast Madelaine is going for gold
- 09:01 Star Interview: Barnsley broadcaster Jenni Murray sees history...
- 09:01 EastEnders' Ian Beale is LEAVING the soap 'for good' after over...
- 09:01 Wind speed of 77mph recorded in Sheffield as Storm Ophelia batters...
- 09:01 Carer jailed for raping disabled woman after dressing her in...
- 08:57 Do US dogs have better access to radiotherapy than Nigerian people?
- 08:57 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho wants bumper pay rise to extend Old...
- 08:57 Transfer news LIVE updates: Man Utd pay demand, Chelsea eye...
- 08:56 BBC to shelve Crimewatch after 33 years
- 08:56 UK seaside down gripped by freak tornado looming overhead as Storm...
- 08:56 Is Hurricane Ophelia coming to London?
- 08:55 Power cuts in Preston and Chorley after Storm Ophelia
- 08:55 Asos profits surge as overseas sales boosted by weak pound
- 08:54 Breast cancer warning from man stunned by 'impossible' diagnosis
- 08:54 Concern over norovirus increase by Betsi Cadwaladr health board
- 08:54 Inpatient mental health care for new mothers 'unacceptable'