Bangor student's baby girl loses fight for life after drinking herbal remedy



The 11-month-old daughter of a Bangor University student has died nine days after drinking a herbal oil.
Leila Landim spent more than a week in intensive care, hooked up to apparatus to help her breathe, after grabbing and drinking camphor oil which is used in chest rubs.
Last week, her 23-year-old mum Jessica Landim, from Toxteth in Liverpool, described how she had been at home with Leila and her mum when every parent’s worst nightmare unfolded.
The law student told the ECHO : “She started coughing in a desperate way - I thought she was choking.
“She was having mini-seizures, her lips... read more

 
8 October 2017 in Regional North West , Views: 55
Source: Daily Post
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31