Balaclava wearing robbers target two Notts shops
0 Have your say Two convenience stores were robbed by armed masked men within in minutes of each other.
Three men wearing balaclavas entered the Co-op store in Maws Lane, Kimberley, at 9.31pm yesterday Sunday, October 9.
Two of them jumped over the counter and used a metal bar to force open the till before taking a small amount of cash and fleeing on foot.
A spokesman for Nottinghamshire Police said: “Three members of staff were in the store at the time but were not injured. The suspects were described as white and were wearing black clothing.”
The incident came after cigarettes were stolen... read more
- 07:30 'Pleasure Island is in my blood - I will miss it' - Melanie Wood on...
- 07:30 The sting in the tail for a star of Grimsby's Flog It! ahead of its...
- 07:30 How grief for his wife spurred Charlie to volunteer - and he's...
- 07:29 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 28
- 07:29 Philippine mayor among 10 killed in shootout as drug war enters new...
- 07:28 Some of the gigs taking place in the Dispatch area this weekend
- 07:28 Adam Murray: ‘Mansfield Town will make the play-offs’
- 07:28 NHS 'hundreds of millions of pounds short' regaining cash from...
- 07:28 Eni posts third-quarter net loss, misses expectations
- 07:28 UBS sees tough markets ahead as third-quarter profit drops
- 07:28 Total third-quarter beats forecast on increased output and cost...
- 07:27 Royal Bank of Scotland sees more losses in third quarter
- 07:24 Thieves leave 'scene of devastation' after ransacking church for money
- 07:24 Woman accused of murdering boyfriend by stabbing him in chest...
- 07:23 'Evil' bully's reign of terror which left disabled girlfriend 'broken'
- 07:23 EU gives food clean bill of health over herbicides
- 07:22 Nikkei climbs to fresh 6-month high as rising yields help financial...
- 07:21 Phil Brown tells Hull City fans what they'll get from Neil McDonald
- 07:21 Q&A with new Hull KR coach Tim Sheens as he talks City of Culture...
- 07:21 Family’s thanks for support after fire destroys their Swinstead home
- 07:21 NHS 'hundreds of millions of pounds short' regaining cash from...
- 07:20 Manchester United receive Chris Smalling injury boost
- 07:19 Iain Duncan Smith to urge PM to scrap £3.4bn Universal Credit cuts
- 07:18 Barnet suffer major blow ahead of Hartlepool visit
- 07:18 William Scott Abbott Trust receives last of money it needs to...
- 07:17 South Derbyshire food hub in Swadlincote celebrates feeding 1,000th...
- 07:17 Traffic, travel and weather for Burton and South Derbyshire
- 07:17 Russia says Syria should look at gas attacks, dimming sanctions hopes
- 07:17 Two men charged with tampering with three ATMs in Grantham
- 07:17 Keep children safe this Halloween