BAE Systems sees more Typhoon orders, reiterates outlook
British defence group BAE Systems said it expected more orders for its Typhoon fighter jets following talks with current and prospective customers, as it reiterated its forecast for full-year earnings.
The group said it was trading in line with its expectations, and it still expected to deliver a 5-10 percent rise in underlying earnings per share this year.
"Discussions with current and prospective operators of Typhoon aircraft continue to support group's expectations for additional contract awards," it said on Thursday.
It also said talks between itself, the British government... read more
- 16:38 Pumpkin carving classes at supermarket
- 16:37 Tributes paid to union man Steve
- 16:37 No answers into death of “perfect” baby boy
- 16:37 Crackdown on burglaries in North Tyneside and Northumberland leads...
- 16:37 Have you seen this Gateshead woman? Police search for missing...
- 16:36 23-year-old accused of possessing child abuse images to appear in...
- 16:36 Man to face magistrates over alleged dangerous dog attack
- 16:36 Scottish X Factor reject blasts Nicole Scherzinger and accuses her...
- 16:36 AI creates gallery of nightmare images for Halloween
- 16:35 Leicester’s hospitals have 1,300 patients waiting over a MONTH for...
- 16:35 Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- 16:33 Investigation after blaze rips through terraced Birstall house
- 16:33 Next IMF aid tranche demands tough, Ukraine official warns
- 16:32 Outraged MP tweets photo of 'xenophobic' refugee poster in Parliament
- 16:32 Mark Carney 'understands' savers' anger with low interest rates as...
- 16:32 'Wonky' Harris Hawk stolen in break-in
- 16:31 Charitable young people help renovate Nelson centre
- 16:31 Jack O'Connell to star in Alexander McQueen biopic
- 16:30 Schweinsteiger belongs on Manchester United team sheet says German...
- 16:30 Guardiola reluctant to throw Man City kids in against Manchester...
- 16:30 Halloween makeup: How to do this spooky skeleton manicure
- 16:29 Why can’t the NHS treat my mental health as effectively as my cancer?
- 16:29 Libyan interference in rescue may have caused 30 migrant deaths -...
- 16:28 Anglesey Aluminium demolition starts to make way for £1bn biomass park
- 16:28 NHS fertility pioneer who helped thousands have children dies at...
- 16:28 Nazi POW's postcard returned to family by teacher
- 16:27 Police provide update over shocking footage of girl beaten in...
- 16:26 ‘Fascinating’ photographic archive of 1920s Leith published online
- 16:26 Win a magical Disney holiday
- 16:26 Music review: Goat