‘Bad blood’ between two men led to brutal stabbing which caused victim’s ‘guts to spill out’
A visitor to a house was stabbed so deeply in the stomach by a drink and drug-fuelled lodger that it caused "his guts to spill out," a court heard.
Lee Warburton, who had "bad blood" with the victim, used a six to eight inch long serrated-edge knife to cause the injury, whilst fighting outside the property in Green Lane, Market Harborough, on the evening of Tuesday December 23, 2014.
Warburton had been drinking and taken Methadone, Leicester Crown Court was told.
The 56-year-old defendant, who suffers from Parkinson's disease, pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding on the... read more
- 18:22 Parents of Deepcut soldier Cheryl James get human rights award for...
- 18:22 CALAIS 'JUNGLE' DEMOLITION: First shacks TORN DOWN as thousands of...
- 18:22 Firearms raid at Wrexham property sees man arrested
- 18:20 Russia says it extends moratorium on Aleppo air strikes
- 18:19 CCTV clue after two friends attacked after leaving The Ritz in...
- 18:19 Bodies found after Allerton house fire
- 18:18 DVD Reviews: Two Women and A Special Day
- 18:16 ‘Even though Daisy has gone, she will never be forgotten. She will...
- 18:15 Blitz on burglary suspects in Northumberland and North Tyneside
- 18:14 GUILTY: Fleetwood man murdered his baby girl
- 18:14 ‘Even though Daisy has gone, she will never be forgotten. She will...
- 18:14 Cannabis farm uncovered at remote Cumbrian bungalow
- 18:14 Man denies insurance fraud
- 18:13 'I had to quit my job and do something to help people': One woman's...
- 18:13 Ronda Rousey ran from fighting Holly Holm again in the UFC after...
- 18:13 Car crashes into houses
- 18:12 Sir Alex Ferguson: This is my biggest regret from 27 years at...
- 18:12 Wolves next manager odds: Marco Silva and Sam Allardyce lead the way
- 18:12 Tractor driver dies as vehicle leaves road and hits shed at airfield
- 18:11 Students ‘riot’ during ‘pi**y’ themed night out
- 18:10 Traffic delays expected on A6 in Derby during rush hour
- 18:10 Traditional tales kept children at Grange Street Infants' School in...
- 18:10 Vital work to take place at Chesterfield car park
- 18:10 VIDEO: Halloween ghost stories from a Nottinghamshire landmark
- 18:09 Morecambe dad’s £45K mission to fight MS
- 18:09 Teenager who vanished is found tied to a bed in his Dad’s basement...
- 18:09 Manchester United boss Mourinho says life in the city is 'a disaster'
- 18:09 Guardiola identifies how Man City can improve significantly
- 18:09 Manchester United defender Eric Bailly out injured for two months
- 18:08 Event at hall launches county career college