Baby girl loses fight for life nine days after after drinking herbal oil



An 11-month-old baby has died nine days after drinking a herbal oil.
Little Leila Landim spent more than a week in intensive care, hooked up to apparatus to help her breathe, after grabbing and drinking camphor oil which is used in chest rubs.
Last week, mum Jessica Landim, 23, from Toxteth, described how she had been at home with Leila and her mum when every parent’s worst nightmare unfolded.
She told the ECHO: “She started coughing in a desperate way - I thought she was choking.
“She was having mini-seizures, her lips turned blue and really big. Then her tongue was rolling around out of... read more

 
8 October 2017 in Regional North West , Views: 48
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31