Baby girl drowned when she was left in bath after 'missed opportunities' to help

Baby girl drowned when she was left in bath after 'missed opportunities' to help
 

Agencies missed opportunities to help a 14-month-old baby girl who drowned after being left alone in an adult-sized bath, say the NSPCC .
Mother Jasmine Gregory, 24, downed two bottles of cider before leaving her toddler daughter unattended while she went to do the washing up in August 2014.
Baby Robyn Andrews-English drowned in the property near Wantage in Oxfordshire, at about 2pm on August 7, 2014.
Gregory was handed a three-year prison sentence after being convicted of manslaughter in November last year.
But a new report has revealed that the 14-month-old was known to social services... read more

 
11 January 2017 in World News, Views: 53
Source: Daily Record
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    20 21 22 23 24 25 26
    27 28