Aviva handed £8.2m fine for failings on protection of client assets
Aviva has been slapped with an £8.2 million fine for failings linked to the protection of client assets.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) said Aviva Pension Trustees UK and Aviva Wrap UK did not have the right controls in place after outsourcing the administration of its custody assets.
Mark Steward, the FCA's director of enforcement and market oversight, said: "Aviva outsourced the administration of client money and external reconciliations in relation to custody assets, but failed to ensure that it had adequate controls and oversight arrangements to effectively control these... read more
- 17:48 We won’t give in to terrorism
- 17:48 Liverpool hold advantage over Arsenal and Manchester United in top...
- 17:46 Southampton manager Claude Puel hits out at Dusan Tadic and accuses...
- 17:46 Four more Russian athletes found guilty of doping at the London...
- 17:46 Burglars ransack Leeds singer’s home while she’s on night out
- 17:46 Nine-year-old girl 'grabbed by man' near Leeds primary school
- 17:45 U.N. Security Council agrees lower troop cap for Congo mission
- 17:45 Liverpool star: This gives us an advantage over Romelu Lukaku and...
- 17:43 Resurfacing works planned for Coningsby roads
- 17:43 Terrorism only strengthens our democracy
- 17:43 Is THIS the most useless passport in the world?
- 17:42 Dear Reader: Big problem of potholes + beating Gino at bar football!
- 17:42 Camper van hire business behind Crowland home gets consent
- 17:42 Here's why a walk around Swinsty and Fewston reservoirs isn't just...
- 17:41 Favourite Morando ruled out of Betway Lincoln Handicap at Doncaster...
- 17:40 Man slashed across face in daylight attack in Nuneaton
- 17:40 North East property prices still static
- 17:40 ‘This is the superhero you took from us’: Violet-Grace’s family...
- 17:40 Cyclist hurled brick through car window in road rage row
- 17:40 Cyclist, 77, injured in fail-to-stop collision in Hartlepool
- 17:40 Libya asks EU for ships and radars to stop migrants - sources
- 17:39 Swansea boss Paul Clement has no issue with Gylfi Sigurdsson's...
- 17:39 Tony Ferguson calls out Nate Diaz for a second time: Let's do this
- 17:39 Conor McGregor's £185,000 Lamboghini towed away after UFC star...
- 17:39 Swansea boss Paul Clement opens up on Gylfi Sigurdsson transfer...
- 17:39 Pub aims to be best for sport in the Lune Valley
- 17:39 Max Meyer to Liverpool: Schalke chief discusses summer deal
- 17:39 No reason to rethink UK rating's negative outlook: S&P
- 17:39 Tragedy as Northumberland boxer dies in Thailand just days before...
- 17:38 Dear Reader: Big problem of potholes + beating Gino at bar football!