Average house price rises to £206,015 in September
House prices continued to edge upwards across the UK in September, but the pace of growth has softened, according to an index.
Across the UK, the average house price is now £206,015, following an increase of 0.3% month on month and 5.3% year on year, Nationwide Building Society reported.
This follows a monthly increase of 0.6% and an annual uplift of 5.6% seen in August.
Property values in Wales were the weakest-performing across the UK, with a 0.5% annual fall in prices taking the average property value there to £146,172.
In Scotland, values increased by 2% annually, pushing the average... read more
- 15:13 This man has been crowned the best property dealmaker in Notts
- 15:13 Sheffield hospital trust launches new online disability access guide
- 15:13 Premier League stats: Who has scored the highest percentage of...
- 15:12 Slingsby visitors asked for straw poll on top scarecrows
- 15:12 VIDEO: The start of the 2017 Tour de Yorkshire
- 15:12 Two arrested after Crich Post Office robbery
- 15:12 Sheffield hospital trust launches new online disability access guide
- 15:11 Amazon 'style assistant' divides opinion
- 15:11 Cousins who attacked man in Llanrwst caravan appear in court
- 15:10 Neighbours spoiler: Will Piper get sexually assaulted after tense...
- 15:09 QUICK QUIZ: Seven questions about the last seven days...
- 15:09 Tottenham v Arsenal: 11 players could miss north London derby
- 15:09 Four in hospital after van smashed into bus stop in Clydebank
- 15:09 Two arrested after Crich Post Office robbery
- 15:09 Why parents could be entitled to a £2,000 windfall from the Government
- 15:09 Why your Vauxhall Zafira could be a fire risk - and how to check
- 15:09 Customers see their money disappear on Natwest banking app
- 15:09 Why you should never use these names for your children's 'privates'
- 15:09 BREAKING: Midfielder John-Joe O’Toole signs new two-year deal at...
- 15:09 Anthony Joshua and Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in before Wembley fight
- 15:08 High Tides April 29 to May 6
- 15:08 VIDEO: The start of the 2017 Tour de Yorkshire
- 15:08 Service to drive up food standards in East Lindsey
- 15:07 Are Navy SEALs in North Korea? Submarine used by crack soldiers...
- 15:05 Russian prosecutor demands jail time for man who played Pokemon in...
- 15:04 RGC have two more 'cup finals' remaining in remarkable season
- 15:04 Liverpool and Everton urged to reconsider bans on reporters from...
- 15:04 Arrest in Northern Cricket League probe
- 15:04 Big support for school’s pool project
- 15:03 Whisky industry plea for assurances as exports rise