Autopilot to the grave: Dutch firm turns a Tesla into a hearse
Just because someone's heading to the grave, doesn't mean they can't ride there in style.
A Dutch limousine maker has transformed a luxury Tesla Model S into the first ever eco-friendly, all-electric hearse.
After removing the vehicles large battery, RemetzCar sawed the aluminum body in half, stretched the wheelbase and added an all-glass rear section and roof for a clean look.
Scroll down for video
HOW DID THEY DO IT? Remetz Car began this project by sawing the aluminum body of a Tesla Model S in half.
Then the crew stretched both sides 31.5 inches apart.
Using aluminum beams, the team... read more
- 08:44 YOUR LETTERS: Think mobility scooters too
- 08:44 Driver rescued after lorry crashes on A1
- 08:43 Andy Garner on importance of the first goal for Burton Albion at...
- 08:43 Jose Mourinho discusses Man United transfers: These two deals will...
- 08:42 Newcastle boss Benitez: It’s hard to attract players to the...
- 08:41 Grantham Hospital support group offers First Aid training
- 08:41 Weather forecast for the East Midlands: Saturday January 21
- 08:41 Tom Hardy is red hot favourite to be next James Bond and reveals...
- 08:40 Driver rescued after lorry crashes on A1
- 08:37 Jose Mourinho admits Luke Shaw is going through a difficult period...
- 08:37 Belford man receives MBE
- 08:37 Don’t lose your vote when you move home
- 08:36 Antonio Conte organises peace meal for Diego Costa and Chelsea...
- 08:36 Do you want to support Help for Heroes?
- 08:35 Businessman ends up in court after thieves steal his shotguns
- 08:34 Verdict on safety of fire ravaged Barrow building due next week
- 08:32 Coatbridge footballer Mark Kerr tells the Albion Rovers players to...
- 08:31 Go-ahead for 16 homes on outskirts of Shrewsbury
- 08:31 Telford poisoner’s wife tells others ‘trust your intincts’
- 08:31 ‘Prime’ Ludlow housing land is up for sale
- 08:31 Tories dub Telford council leader 'Shaun of the Debt'
- 08:31 Shrewsbury police in extra patrols over reports of 'sexual...
- 08:31 £1,200 damage in vandal attack at Shrewsbury Quarry play park
- 08:31 Shrewsbury butcher's shop burglar jailed for a year
- 08:31 Ludlow's twin oaks await decision on chop
- 08:31 Shrewsbury drugs courier avoids being sent to prison
- 08:31 Shropshire hospitals ask nurses to put in extra shifts as demand on...
- 08:31 Oswestry bus routes changed to avoid roadworks
- 08:31 Shinal A464 accident blackspot: Traffic lights to stay longer
- 08:31 NHS bosses apologise to parents over Shrewsbury man's suicide